Oneness - True Faith
healthysuccess
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/9 21:04
Just popping in
From Gustine, CA
Your name has two very imporant symbols to me, and I feel compelled to ask you something. Why are you looking for a church? Do you need a group of people who believe as you do, or do you need the guidelines of a church?

Most religions seem to teach their followers that the only way to communicate with God is through them. I was fortunate this was not the case. I have always felt an open communication. I truly don't believe you can never be away from God, just not listening.

For years I felt like something was missing. I was raised in a Christian faith, alittle off the main path, but strict in a different sense than the Catholic. It was a good starting point, but I still saw too much hypocrisy.

Recently I have discovered Paganism, which is nothing like we learned in school, from movies, books, adults, or anywhere. Pagan literally means "country dweller". As a religion, there are as many different "churches" as there are in Christianity. You also don't have to give up any beliefs you feel are important to you. A big eye opener We don't believe in a devil This was made up by the Christians. If you are interested in more info. along this line, let me know. Otherwise, good luck on your search.
Bright Blessings, diamondove
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/9 21:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Shalom
Welcome 1st

The problem I have and why the last post, is most churches are lost there is so many.

All the same, yet alot of them are lost and you will search hard to find one that is 100%.

The same as Yeshua found 2000 years ago, it is still the same.

If you have a look thru some of the articles on the site, this explains a lot of the problems.

Also one BIG reason the churchs are all seperated, is if there is contradictions in the Bible to start, then there will be contradictions from the fruit it produces.

Yeshua is true and was against the church, Paul and John were both pharisee and from the church.

So be careful what you choose, as I have found more lost sheep within the church, then ones who do not attend.

N B with U
Doves_Grace
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/10 2:22
Just popping in
From pittsburgh
Yes... I have been down the pagan road, a few times. ^^, I think im just looking for the guidelines of a church really... I know i can speak to god, alone, and whenever i like.. for he is always besides me.

Audrey
wizanda
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/10 7:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Shalom

Why do we need to give our selfs labels?

Have you ever thought about it Audrey, Yeshua gave up the need to be accepted and did what was right by God.

It is like the pagan road, the which church road, the i am this road or i am that.

If we can stop worrying and about what we are and then just be, decating our lifes to Good.

As in the post on finding a mentor, we see God thru each other regardless of religon most of the time.

Christ`s idea was to get away from buildings and the need to be indoors, and take the church to a new level.

Back into the streets everywhere and anywhere it was possible.

Can you imagine what the world would be like, if we all did this.

Church was free, meaning people in the street could stand and sing with out needing permits do so, as we are under Babylon rule.

If Paul hadn't come along a destroyed all of that, it may have continued, yet whats with him liying and having stephen stoned to death.

Then after spreading his own version of the gospel, most of what Christ came to acomplish was lost in the pompus words of Paul, winding like a snake to decieve many.

So if you are looking for God and look for a true Church, take it with you every where, when and where ever you see people help them love them and slowly if more people do that.

With out the need to push pharisee doctrine on them ie Paul and John as both are fake and so making it that people do Good to count on their thingers, so they can show Yeshua how Good a follower of his they are, lol.

If we listened to what he said don't watch what the other hand is doing, I have my own phrase with this and that is

Do not count on your thingers the good turns you do, else your hands get full and you can't help anymore, rather let God count them and then you all ways have the energy to help.

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post