Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2005/8/18 11:01
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok, I do love you Brenda thank you for the words of encouragement, and I will try my best to show you the truth, as I have now found. All of this is foretold in Isaiah as the snare.

Ok to begin let's start with the beginning, you say and many say; the Bible is the written word of God. Now I am not saying much of it isn't divinely inspired, yet the only part in the Bible that actually says it is the written word of God is the commandments. Now Yeshua told us that this is the way to reach heaven and anyone who takes from these is the least in heaven. I will agree completely and say also that the commandments are also a guide to the after life, and also with in this to have an easy life.

When I quote Pharisees points, I do not mean to be directing them at you, yet to show that what is taught is by the Pharisees and not by Yeshua.

There are full articles on all of these points, a brief outline is:
The gospel of John is by John Nicodemus/Nicolaitans, a lot of it is hear say of what Yeshua said and a lot he never said, else this would be reiterated in Matthew, Mark and Luke as their accounts of what happened include most of what Yeshua said.
Now many believe that the Gospel of John is by John the disciple, if this was true, John the disciple went up the mountain with Yeshua and met Elijah and Moses.
This is not included in the book of John, so the author is definitely not the disciple and instead is one of the Pharisees.
So if you follow the book of John, you do not follow Yeshua, even though the book of John would have you believe it is the words of Yeshua, it is not, as it contradicts not only his own words, yet also the Bible!
So this is Pharisees doctrine, this is stated in Revelations when it says about the doctrine of Nicolaitans, which the heavens hate.

All books written by Paul contain well over 36 blatant contradictions to what Yeshua said as recorded three times in Matthew, Mark and Luke.
Paul was also a Pharisee and so again you would be following the Pharisees and not Yeshua if you believe Paul.
It is not possible to follow both Paul and Yeshua, as their doctrines contradict each other, you may well say that the church does, yet this is why we have so many denominations. Now I am well aware with Paul that he covered his tracks, as a side winder snake does, so he has already stated that, if an angel comes along and teaches you a different Christ, to what he taught may he be accursed. I thank God and my brother that I am not; instead it is the opposite, amen!!

Now many may find this hard to believe, as I do my self, yet to truly follow Yeshua, I have to trust what he said.
Peter is not a name and means stone; Christ said he would build upon this rock. The only other time you will find rock and stone in the same sentence is in Isaiah and so Simon is the rock of offence and the stone of stumbling. Else why would Yeshua name him stone unless he knew what would happen, I trust Yeshua knew the scriptures well enough not to have missed a point like this and rather then miss it this is indeed why he called peter stone. He also refers to him as Satan as he follows the things of man more then God.
The reason I have mentioned peter is that he backs up Paul, yet with out realising all the new doctrine that Paul introduced.

Now all of these bits are just to help you see, that what is being taught is Pharisees doctrine. You see with out you or anyone else realising that Paul and John are both Pharisees that Simon is the stone. It is hard to see anything else past this as they have sealed up the way to following Yeshua and also the way to heaven for many.

Ok now that all that is out of the way, back on to the question! This can be done in one thing Yeshua said, to the Pharisees.

Quote:

Mat 9:13 But go and learn what this is, I will have mercy and not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

This he asked the Pharisees, yet they didn't respond, so again he repeats it, yet this time after they have decided to offer him as a sacrifice.

Quote:

Mat 12:7 But if you had known what this is, "I desire mercy and not sacrifice," you would not have condemned those who are not guilty.

So you may ask what was he referring, he was in fact referring to the Old Testament as he did on many occasions. The true meaning of what he meant is this:

Quote:

Hos 6:6 for I desired mercy and not sacrifice, and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

So what he meant was he came to teach the knowledge of God, not that he came as a sacrifice, as if you disregard Paul, John and Simon this is quite clear. As from what Yeshua said in Matthew, Mark and Luke, you would not be following him if you believe he was a sacrifice, what is more if you believe that you have an inheritance as he died for you, in fact it is the opposite as then you break the 6th commandment, by actually saying that God committed murder, which as we all should know is impossible.
Yet if you accept them, after them brainwashing you, by repeating the same thing again and again till you accept it. Then you and others will not enter heaven as heaven is oneness, yes Christ can be an intercessor, yet if you look up this word it does not mean to take your sins, yet instead relate them.

Again with the parable of the vinedresser I ask you and others to forget what they have previously been taught and to read it again with the truth of that Christ is not a sacrifice, to begin with. Then you will see that what he is referring is that those who do believe this will not receive an inheritance.
If you would like to know what he actually said to gain eternal life and an inheritance in the kingdom of heaven it is this; that you follow the commandments and give up your wealth.
Again I have already written this out in other articles, and will continue to do so until you and the world sees this.

If you could find me the parable which you say, it might spread more light on the subject of which you refer to?

God bless you and help you to see

Amen!!

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
spillcanvas
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2006/2/26 22:51
Just popping in
"I will try my best to show you the truth, as I have now found. "

I have no interest in "your truth". It is all bogus as far as I am concerned. Why don't you quit being such a Dictator and get over this "the only way to see the truth is the way I see it" kick.
wizanda
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2006/2/26 23:27
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Why what do you believe (I am intrested)?
You do realize that most of us are friends on Yahoo, also?

N B with U
wizanda
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2006/2/26 23:29
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The Potters Field

How the prophecy of the potters field, was foretold and fulfilled by Christ to cut off inheritance and grace.

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post