Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/8/19 15:52
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Since I now know that most of the gospel of John is made up, and the more I have time to think, I keep noticing other bits that are blatant lies. In other words Christ never said them as they are illogical. This makes it some of the stuff I have always known now make sense.
Quote:

John 7:24 Do not judge according to sight, but judge righteous judgment.

Now this has never made sense to me, as since I can remember, as a child I knew what people were like from the way they looked, as many of us do.

I now feel as most of John is made up, Yeshua never said this, as it is not true unless the way the world and the universe works has changed since Yeshua's time. It hasn't so in other words if something looks bad, it normally is. If you see a luminous creature it is normally poisonous, so to not judge on the outside doesn't make any sense.

So let me explain what the mark of the beast is.
I spent a year or more doing jobs where I had to stop people in the street during this time I realised I could know who they were within a short time one by the face and two by the sound of there voice.

Some of the key things I realised while doing these jobs is, I questioned what Tolkien had made up with elves and dwarfs, e.c.t. As I observed people I realised that this had relative meaning, as people who thought in low tones and communicated in low tones eventually ended up with long ear lobes.
People who were more spiritually inclined had more pointed ears, the reason being is when u talk about creative matters or spirituality, people get excited and so talk in higher frequencies.
Where as when people talk about money and politics, they talk in low tones and so gradually the ear lobes get longer to catch the sound, as you use the low half of your ear for lower frequencies.
The more I have looked around at people the more I see this to be so.
This is just one point of the mark of the beast, as money greedy people end up with really long ear lobes. As they spend their conscious time worrying about the cares of this life.

The other part is what I have just noticed, with the help of what revelations said a mark on the forehead. People, who get stressed with life and things, form in the middle of their forehead a furrow. This is caused due to tension and not trusting God, as if you do trust God your eyes are always wide open and so you do not get this furrow.
Quote:

Luke 21:34-36 And take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts are weighed down with headaches and drinking and anxieties of this life; and that day should suddenly come on you; (35) for it shall come as a snare on all those sitting on the face of the whole earth. (36) watch therefore, praying in every season that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things which shall occur, and to stand before the Son of Man.

Also if you are violent or have a violent consciousness i.e. chaotic you end up with the eye brows pointing down, look at any bad gangster and you will see what I mean.

These are some of the bits I have noticed during my life time, that are easy to explain there is other things, yet these are clear. It is all very well saying it might be luminous yet it may not be poisonous, I did that lately my self with a caterpillar. It looked all furry and cute, yet as I picked them up to rescue them off the road, I noticed it had luminous orange speckles at the end of each furry bit. I did think to my self, I bet these are poisonous, yet chose to ignore my self and continued rescuing them. I then woke up the next day covered in spots head to toe and found out, that they are indeed poisonous and can make you end up in hospital.

So this is not to say pass judgment, as that is up to God, just be careful. If you see someone with long ear lobes, they are normally money orientated, if you see someone with eye brows that are strongly going down, they are normally violent. If you see someone who has a big furrow in the head, warn them to stop worrying so much and you be careful of the pressures they are under.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/8/24 17:12
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I just had fill a form out and it reminded me,
Quote:

Rev 13:17 even that not any might buy or sell except those having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.

We all have a number, mine being English is called a national insurance number, with out it; I can not work in England. In most countries under Babylon, we all have some form of number to identify us.

People are waiting for this mysterious beast to appear, this beast is from the Roman Empire, and established by Pharisee law and is now known as the Vatican.

We are still under Roman rule, we never escaped it, people believe we created democracy; in fact we still have the exact same government as the Romans did. We have a council who chooses our fate; we have to pay tax to keep the empire going.

There is talk of implanting a micro chip with all details on it, so fulfilling this to the letter.

As followers of Christ, he stood up for what was right, to his death. He stood for what God wanted, not what man states!

Not as Paul and Simon Peter later stated and to remain under a system that defies God!

So if you are a Christian wake up!

Be as Christ, not as the Pharisees, else you will not end up in heaven!

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/10/9 6:59
=->qOLOp
If that's so then alot of people are in trouble
qOLOp
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/10/9 10:32
=->qOLOp
the path is narrow, and only will few will be saved.
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post