Oneness - True Faith
JWSISTHETRUTH
False Teachers,like Pat Robertson Posted on: 2005/8/31 1:31
Just popping in
Like the false prophets of Jerusalem, Christendom's clergy also walk in falsehood, spreading apostate doctrines, teachings not found in God's Word. What are some of these false teachings? The immortality of the soul, the Trinity, purgatory, and a hellfire to torment people eternally. They also tickle the ears of their hearers by preaching what people like to hear. They chant that no calamity faces Christendom because she has God's peace. But the clergy are speaking "the vision of their own heart." It is false. Those who believe such lies are being poisoned spiritually. They are being misled to their destruction!, these prophets, or teachers, set very bad moral examples themselves and, in effect, encouraged the people to do the same. Look at the conditions in Christendom today! Are they not just like those in Jeremiah's day? Today the clergy let adulterers and homosexuals stay in their ranks and even let them officiate at church services and protected bishops and the cardinals who hired, promoted, protected, and thanked those priests, despite overwhelming evidence of their abusive behavior. how the Catholic Church had handled priests who sexually abused children surfaced in the Boston Globe, the stories seemed almost too horrible to be true. The reports showed that members of the Church hierarchy - including Cardinal Bernard F. Law of Boston, the most influential American Catholic prelate in the Vatican - were not only aware of the abuse but had gone to enormous lengths to hide the scandal from public view.
. Is it any wonder that so many enrolled church members are also immoral? Jehovah likened the inhabitants of Jerusalem to those of Sodom and Gomorrah. But Christendom's immoral condition goes beyond that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Yes, it is even more reprehensible in Jehovah's eyes. Her teachers flout the Christian moral code. And this engenders a climate of moral degradation in which there are insidious enticements of all kinds to do what is bad. So prevalent is this moral situation that badness is today viewed as normal.

Jehovahs Witnesses
have repeatedly exposed the clergy as being false teachers who are leading their flocks down the broad road of destruction. Yes, the remnant have made it clear why those dreamers deserve Jehovah's adverse judgment. For example, Jehovah's servants have often referred to Revelation 18:24, which says that in Babylon the Great was found the blood of "all those who have been slaughtered on the earth." Think of all the wars that have been fought because of religious differences. How great is the bloodguilt upon the false religious teachers! Their teachings have caused division and have furthered the hatred of those of differing faiths and national groups. Concerning World War I, the book Preachers Present Arms says: "The clercs [clergymen] gave the war its passionate spiritual significance and drive. . . . The church thereby became part and parcel of the war system." The same was true in World War II. The clergy fully supported the warring nations and blessed their troops. Two world wars began in Christendom in which fellow religionists slaughtered one another. Secular and religious factions within Christendom continue causing bloodshed down to the present time. What horrible effects their false teachings have had!

1958 Divine Will International Assembly of Jehovah's Witnesses in New York City, the vice president of the Watch Tower Society presented a statement that said in part: "Without any double talk or hesitation we declare this root cause of all the crime, delinquency, hatred, strife, prejudice, . . . and mad confusion to be wrong religion, false religion; behind which is man's unseen enemy, Satan the Devil. The men most responsible for the world condition are the religious instructors and leaders; and the most reprehensible of these are the religious clergy of Christendom. . . . After all these years since World War I, Christendom stands in a relationship toward God like that of Israel in Jeremiah's day. Yes, Christendom faces a destruction more frightful and devastating than that which Jeremiah saw happen to Jerusalem."Execution of Divine Judgment upon False Religion

"Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters."-Rev. 17:1.EVERYONE has the right to practice the religion of his choice. This holds true at present, unless a person's religion proves to be grossly immoral, licentious, shocking the public decencyCan there be false religion? It is not a form of religious persecution for anyone to say and to show that another religion is false. It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion. But in order to make the exposure and show the wrong religions to be false, the true worshiper will have to use an authoritative means of judgment, a rule of measurement that cannot be proved faulty. To make a public exposure of false religion is certainly of more value than exposing a news report as being untrue; it is a public service instead of a religious persecution and it has to do with the eternal life and happiness of the public. Still it leaves the public free to choose.It may strike some persons as a new thought that not all religions are true and right, and that there is in fact only one true religion, only one true form of worship of a higher or supreme intelligent power. If all religions were true and right, they would bring improvement, protection and lasting benefits to all religionists. False religion ends up with bad results, with debasement and deterioration. Since this is the effect of false religion in this life, how could it really save us? How could it usher us into a better world, an improved world in spite of the fact that there the same religion is to be practiced as was practiced in this life on earth? Not all religions could be true, for they all contradict one another, but the really true religion must contradict all others.there must be just one true religion,The only living, true God does not lie and cannot lie. (Titus 1:1, 2; Heb. 6:18) Because of his unswerving adherence to the truth, he is against all false religion; and so is his Son Jesus Christ. In the very last book of the Holy Bible they cooperated in giving us, through the apostle John, a prophecy, in symbols, describing the fall and destruction of all false religion.
"And he [the angel who appeared to John] carried me away in the power of the spirit into a wilderness. And I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and was adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls and had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her fornication. And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: 'Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.' And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. Well, on catching sight of her I wondered with great wonderment [but, of course, not admiringly]."-Rev. 17:3-6.The fact that the woman was "drunk with the blood of [God's] holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus," what does that prove? It proves she is against Jehovah God and against his Son Jesus the Messiah or Christ. She is therefore not on the side of the one true worship, the one true religion. The name on her forehead, although a mystery, betrays who the woman is. The main part of her name is the name of Jehovah God's ancient enemy, Babylon. But she is greater than that city built under Nimrod's direction on the Euphrates River; that is why she is called "Babylon the Great." The ancient city of Babylon was, clear down to its disastrous fall in 539 B.C., outstandingly religious; she was a leader in false worship. Ah, now, we see that the mysterious Babylon the Great is, not pagan Rome of the seven hills, but the world empire of Babylonish religion that gathers all the world in under its dominionThat is why the angel said to John in explaining the mystery: "The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. Her fornication consists in her uniting of her religion with politics, playing along with politics for her own enrichment. She is intensely interested in politics, but this is especially in order that she may control worldly politics for her own advantage, dictating to the politicians. She presumes to have the divine right to crown and uncrown kings. She has prostituted herself to the political rulers. She has yielded her religious power to serve the ambitions of the rulers, even to blessing their armies with slaughter weapons and sanctifying their selfish wars, and giving to those who get killed while trying to kill others in warfare a direct passport into heavenly glory. No wonder she is so brilliantly dressed.A heavy bloodguilt before God the Creator weighs down on Babylon the Great. She shares in the blame for the wars she has not used her mystical power to prevent. She shares in the guilt for the bloodshed of those she blessed as she offered them for sacrifice to the god of war, even though they fought on opposite sides of the conflict, religious brother against religious brother. In the name of religion she has carried on intolerant persecution. She has stirred up brutal religious wars, of one religion against another. She has proclaimed holy wars, with promises of heavenly rewards for those who die fighting in them. She has promoted fanatical crusades, not only against the so-called infidel, but against those whose religion she has tried to wipe out with flame and sword. Her religious inquisitions have been hideous, fiendish. History records how subserviently she played her mighty part in both of those bloodiest conflicts of mankind, World War I and World War II. In these ways she killed off mainly her own religionists, yet these have all been God's creatures, and he holds Babylon the Great accountable for their blood.In her religious persecutions she has specially sinned against God the Creator. The apostle John calls attention to her bloodguilt in this respect by saying: "And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus." (Rev. 17:6) Drinking blood has been no problem for her, even though Noah, the great-grandfather of Nimrod, was given God's command to drink no blood. (Gen. 9:3, 4) Babylon the Great, however, has experienced intoxicating pleasure by drinking the blood of God's holy ones and the witnesses of Jesus Christ, by declaring them heretics, a menace to Babylonish religious society, and persecuting them to the death with help of the State."And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished."-Rev. 17:16, 17.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: False Teachers,like Pat Robertson Posted on: 2005/8/31 16:44
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I must say an excellent post to begin with!

Twice I have prayed for strength in writing some of the things contained in this site, and twice within 5 minutes; Jehovah's witnesses have turned up on my door step, to my surprise. To talk to me about God, the 1st time was the main preacher's son; he then returned a week or two later, with his wife to hear what I had to say.

So yes Jehovah's witnesses do hold a lot which is true and I am still impressed by their timing, as they must be guided by God for that to happen, yet they also are still blinkered to the truth.

The reason being as I have seen within your post are this.

The books of Paul are false; he contradicts Yeshua on over 36 points read this article. The blood of Yeshua is taught as a ritual; communion is due to Paul and the Pharisees.

The book of John you refer to as the apostle, sorry to say this also is by the Pharisees and is John Nicodemus/Nicolaitans. Not as we have been taught to believe, John the disciple or apostle.
Most of the gospel of John is made up, between the two of them they have taught communion as if Christ said it. This makes people believe that drinking the blood of Christ, is something to remember him by and will cause them to receive eternal life. As you have just stated they are given blood to drink as it is their due. This is not a good thing as I have explained in this article.
Now where did these things spread from, Christianity was originally founded in Rome, as no Jew would allow all these things to be taught in Israel. This includes the disciples as what they taught, was different to this. No friend of Yeshua could go around preaching his death as a good thing, as is most of the Bible, after the book of Luke (expect James, Jude and Revelations).

What Babylon is, I will explain this briefly and will write up a full article on the matter as I see much confusion on this issue!
Babylon was the great city and it aspired to be the biggest; the Roman Empire was a great city and aspired to be the biggest.
Now you say that Babylon is not Rome, from what you have said is correct, as you correctly refer to the fact, the western world is now this.
Yet what you must do is take a step back and have a look where the roots of our civilisation have spread from. You will see that, the roots of our political system contain a hierarchy a council of elders.
This is the same as the rule of the Roman Empire i.e. Babylon. The Roman Empire, as you seem well read will properly know this, they adopted the bible as they saw the popularity of Christianity and so to keep control of the people, and they include it as their main belief. Yet also when they had the Bible canonized they rearranged it and choose the books that would give a certain outlook and burnt all other books.

None of this is to take from anything Yeshua has said; instead it is to remove the Pharisee doctrine or at least illuminate to the fact, Paul and John were Pharisees. Yeshua told you not to listen to them, as little bit of Pharisee leaven goes along way. Look at society and the mess we are in and a lot of it stems from this.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post