Oneness - True Faith
jesusdied4u_01
Dear Zanda Posted on: 2005/9/9 17:54
Just popping in
Dear Zanda,

You claim to be carrying the small scroll of Revelation, but Revelation was written by John. If John is the Beast and his book is a big lie, then why do you draw your identity from it?

Many people in this world have been deceived into believing they are prophets when, in fact, they are not. This belief results from a condition called narcissism. Narcissism is a person's belief that he or she is the center of the universe. It is a self-preoccupation, an excessive admiration for oneself. Narcissists believe they will change the world. Religious narcissists often believe they are destined to change the world. Joseph Smith was one. Ron and Dan Lafferty were two more. Shabbatai Zevi was a narcissist. Quiboloy is another. Heck, even people like George Bush and Donald Trump are narcissists, except without the religious component. Satan feeds on narcissism. He uses it to deceive people with delusions of grandeur.

Zanda, I understand, because I am a bit of a narcissist myself. I sometimes think I can change the world. Then I fail, and have to come back to the humility Christ calls us all to.

So you think the Gospel of John is a fraud. OK, then look at Jesus' behavior in the synoptics. He doesn't go around declaring his identity as the Messiah or Son of God. That is proclaimed for him by demons who are rendered impotent in his presence. It is proclaimed by Simon Peter, who did not receive the knowledge from man, but from his Father in heaven. It is proclaimed by the crowds who greet him at the triumphal entry. It is proclaimed most of all by his deeds, his miracles, the authority of his teaching, his humility, his character. He doesn't have to go around telling people who he is. Yet look at you, Zanda. You smugly proclaim that you are an angel, and your name is Yahweh's new name. If you were teaching with authority, with real power from heaven, and if your character was the character of an angel, you wouldn't have to tell people all that! They would just know. But you have no authority. You are just another pretender. And unless you have the genius of Joseph Smith or the charisma of Quiboloy to back up your narcissism, your doctrines will come to nothing. I pray that you when you fail, you will crawl back to Christ in genuine humility and admit that you were wrong. Then, in your brokenness, will you really meet God for the first time.

-A Christian
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Dear Zanda Posted on: 2005/9/9 19:57
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok sorry for my original post.......
As it was the wrong way to phrase the whole thing, it was a bit to much for people to cope with in one go.
I am just fed up with people not paying the slightest bit of notice to the stuff I have to say.
I am not a Narcissist in the slightest, as you say and all I am trying to do is as many of us do, is saying the stuff I find.
All the stuff I did say is true though; it is just a bit overwhelming to hear it all in one go.
The book of Revelations is by a diffrent author, as the gospel of John is grammatically correct, yet Revelations has many simple errors.
Yet as I said to start my mistake....... people only eat in portions.

I will think of a better way to do this??

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Dear Zanda Posted on: 2005/9/9 21:56
=->qOLOp
Dear Zanda,

No matter how frustrated you may be with being ignored, rational persuasion is a much more effective tool than claiming to be an angel. If you are an angel, you will never have to tell anyone. It will be evident to all who look at you with their hearts' eyes open. And if you're not an angel, then you will save yourself many stripes by refraining from the claim.

-CK
wizanda
Re: Dear Zanda Posted on: 2005/9/10 15:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Thxz I agree and you are right, as you probably noticed I edited my post, and on all other forums.

As you say people who look with there hearts do see, it is just online, and I am getting a bit fed up with it.
Yet a full blown explanation is not the way to go about it.

All things need explaining so people can understand; there is no point force feeding people as it just makes them sick.

I will do this in person as it would be far easier and when I am free to do so I will.

As I have been told before just explain it; don't put my self in the picture, as I have now realised as people then just attack you.

So I thank you again for spending the time to talk to me; rather then just be rude as many have.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post