Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Cannabis is in the Quran Posted on: 2005/9/17 9:13
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I had a vision last night that cannabis is in the Quran, just as it is in the Bible. So today, I went searching around to find where it was. At first I didn't get very far and just as I was going to give up, I found Zanjabil which is ginger. Yet next to it, there is Kafur.
Quote:
Al-Insan 76.5. As to the Righteous, they shall drink of a Cup mixed with Kafur,-

Now the meaning of Kafur is not so easy to find, something's I have found are very similar to the way that cannabis in the Bible was noticed.
Quote:

The term 'kafur' has various meanings; one of which 'good smells'. Another meaning is 'fragrant plant' or a plant which has a sweet fragrance.

Now many have said that the word Kafur should be Copher; which is henna, yet henna is not sweet smelling. This is exactly as they did with the Bible and said that kaneh bosem was calmus or sweet cane; again not sweet smelling and someone noticed this. It was officially announced in 1980 that the anointing oil in the Bible should be made with cannabis; and its purpose should be used, as holy and to be able to preach.
Now the region of Kafur as well, they had hemp gardens again very similar to Canna in the Bible being a form of cannabis.
So if this is the case, then that would mean in almost every religion, cannabis is a holy plant. That should be used for holy purposes; I will disagree with the part of mixing it with wine as they don't mix very well. Yet if cannabis was brewed as tea or mixed with oil this would be in keeping with the description above. It is holy and it has a very sweet fragrant smell; plus as described in the Surah is pleasurable to drink, as is ginger and honey.
This is still speculation, I am just trying to see where the visions, would apply to the Quran.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post