Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
What the bleep do we know? Posted on: 2005/9/23 15:20
=->qOLOp
Hello,

Found a trailer link for What The Bleep Do We Know - definitely worth checking out!

http://www.waytoblue.com/media/video/ ... _we_know_trailer_330k.asx

This is the film that all the celebs were raving about last year - even Madonna said it was life-affirming!

There's also a competition to win copies here - http://www.waytoblue.com/hazyjane/bleep

Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: What the bleep do we know? Posted on: 2005/9/24 2:26
=->qOLOp
Hey this is Dude. How are you Wizanda? I am not sure this will work, but lets try. Shamanism appears to be several things. Working the matrix, controlling ones awareness in our bodys and minds, ect. I read some books by Carlos Castanada and in one of them, it talked about our light body. Or the light around our bodys. There is always a bright spot within this light body. The position of that bright spot of light, locks us into a reality. Carlos teacher could move the bright spot to another position on his body, and Carlos would disappear from this realm. It probably changed his vibration to that of another dimension, something like that. A lot of shamans know who Jesus christ is and have no problem with him. After all they do astral travel, soul travel, go to the akashic record and such. In my studys of esotoric things I have found many meet Jesus on the "other side". Cool stuff, eh! I wrote a letter once and did a mass mailing to new agers. I challenged them to go out of the body and to review the akashic record on Jesus resurrection. Many became convinced after doing that. Talk about upsetting the apple cart, and causing the famalir spirits to go beserk when they started losing new agers to Jesus because of that letter I sent them. lol -maybe some of you could do the same. Any new age bookstore has loads of addresses, good hunting.. In Jesus..amen
wizanda
Re: What the bleep do we know? Posted on: 2005/9/24 17:44
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In some senses I hear you dude, yet if you read some of my articles, you will see Christ didn't actually say it wrong from a shamanic perspective. The problem stems from the beast i.e. John, Paul and Simon Peter (stone). Yeshua's principles are in fact universal, Buddha, Lao Tzu say the same (also I saw all of them as elders in heaven). So the point is not to try alarming people, merely waking them up from the fact they already have a lot of Anti-Christ doctrine.
Many shamans will already know Christ as that is where I first met him and was told how infinity works with him as part of it. This relates to the revelations chapter 10, angel with the small scroll; not writing what the thunder says, as it was to explain infinity to me. Then for once, yes I don't have enough space to write it all out.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post