qOLOp
Re: The location of the Garden of Eden? Posted on: 2005/9/26 21:01
=->qOLOp
Druid means Oak knowledge

Wow!
so the 6=Man/Matter
66=Fallen Man
666=Man trapped by him self
Would make sense on an atomic level as well, so if we do get hit by the photon belt, this would make sense.

Cool, I am glad God has a plan!

Amen
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
scotty
Re: The location of the Garden of Eden? Posted on: 2005/9/26 23:52
Just popping in
From California
Legendary site of the Garden of Eden. Qurna is located in a fertile region of Iraq where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers meet. Genesis chapter 2 says, "A river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and became four rivers. The name of the first is Pishon; ...The name of the second river is Gihon; ...the name of the third river is Tigris, which flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates."

Qurna is home to a gnarled old tree referred to as "Adam's tree, " although no particular biblical tree is specified. Palm groves and other trees in the area have been damaged in past conflicts; nearby Basra has been a target in the current war.

What's incredible is that while I was in the U.S. Army, 1988-1991, I fought in the largest tank battle in the history of battles; The Battle of Medina Ridge. When we finally stopped fighting we found ourselves at where the Tigris and Euphrates meet in Iraq. Whoa.

SB
qOLOp
Re: The location of the Garden of Eden? Posted on: 2005/9/27 14:04
=->qOLOp
Hi Scotty, dude here - ya know I had forgotten there were 4 rivers that wateredthe Garden of Eden. Soz ya got to where the tigris and euphrates meet. That must be a huge body of water where those 2 meet. I know in paducah, kentucky, the ohio, mississippi and another river meeet there and its absolulty huge also. Of course knowing about the garden of Eden being where you were at would add another dimension, to all of that - thatc ool.. wish I could have seen that. But I dont want to join the military, to do that..

You said that a river flowed out of Eden, to water the garden. Is Eden a country of itself, and the Garden just a small part of it? Thats the way it seems to read. Would this make Iraq the old land of Eden? I just checked the bible and thats how it reads. Eden is seperate from the garden of Eden. It could include Iran as well - interesting....
wizanda
Re: The location of the Garden of Eden? Posted on: 2005/9/28 8:47
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Are there any direct references to the names of the rivers in the Bible?
The reason I ask is could we have stemmed from Atlantis/Mu; which was in the middle of the pacific. The statues on Easter Island point at its position. This would make far more sense, as the earlier languages around the pacific are pictograms; which is the simplest form of writing, so therefore most likely the earliest.
I would love it, if people could check there for Atlantis/Mu; I would love to see if this is right. As I feel it would be in alignment with the magnetic points on the earth. There is even island's called Aleutian, above where I think it could be.

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post