Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2005/10/5 20:44
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Read the entire book of Ezekial... he speaks of creatures coming down to Earth in "wheels"... and when the creatures leave, the wheels leave as well. Now a wheel coming down to Earth with human like creature now days would clearly be documented as an Alien encounter. So.... what's one to think?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
albani
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2006/1/14 17:34
Just popping in
hello there im new to most of this posting ,,but felt i had to direct u to this website, im sure will enjoy and gain great insights there as i found myself and i believe not by accident either. god bless, hope this helps. http://www.bibleufo.com/index.htm
David_Goodpasture
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2006/1/14 18:30
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Thank you for the read albani. It's always nice to read information from a site I am not yet familiar with. Although I do not agree with what the site proposes, it does bring up some very interesting Bible and UFO connections for anyone wanting to learn more about the phenomenon. My scientific/human philosophy blocks me from believing anything that says UFO's have nothing to do with E.T.'s. But still a must read :) Again, thank you for the site. Hope to see you around and welcome to Wizanda.com.
suzyq
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2006/1/16 3:58
Just can't stay away
David,

I was scanning the book of Moses in the bible tonight and was drawn to chapter 1:33-41

35; But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things numbered unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

37; :The Heavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine.

38; And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words.

Anyway, this is no doubt only one small space dedicated to the mention of other earths and other worlds and heavens. If you could please show me to others I would appreciate it. Your light upon the matter would be kindly appreciated.

I find great interest in the passages which read by His thoughts and his words these things are made possible. My interpretation of course. Are we not also striving to become better at manifesting? I find hope and a renewed faith within these passages.

I do believe in E.T. as well as UFO's.

Love and Light,
suzyq
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post