Oneness - True Faith
scotty
Asking for divine direction Posted on: 2005/9/30 5:35
Just popping in
From California
Today I ask the powers that be for divine direction so that we shall know which is the right way and the way to proceed in such a manner so that we are insured with the correct message and direction for the now and the future.

I engage in you almighty, that you may lead us unto newly found horizons, unto spaces where no man hath gone before, so that we have clear understanding and guidance through you in our preperations for the divine journey that lie ahead.

For it is only through you, all loving one, that we may trust in knowing that the pathway ahead you will lead us down a pathway less traveled unto the pathway traveled by millions to come.

Amen

Scott Bruno
A Gentle Warrior
http://www.scottbruno.com
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
scotty
Re: Asking for divine direction Posted on: 2005/9/30 5:36
Just popping in
From California
Please, everyone join me in this prayer.

SB

Scott Bruno
A Gentle Warrior
http://www.scottbruno.com
wizanda
Re: Asking for divine direction Posted on: 2005/9/30 9:05
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Amen

God can you also make sure all who are involved seek Oneness (One Us) first, and not go ahead with their own ego.
Let it be as it is in heaven, where all of heaven hears each action that will be taken as One.

Amen!

N B with U
suzyq
Re: Asking for divine direction Posted on: 2006/1/10 17:01
Just can't stay away
Humbly before you on bended knees, I pour my heart and soul to thee and ask that your will be done in all matters serving the highest good of all humanity, dear God.

Direct my heart and actions and lead my hands to follow through with your plan for me. For all open hearts of action, I ask this prayer be available to them to accept or reject each moment as well.

Guide me to choose the right, to serve others, to leave as a trail blazer a clean path for others to wander upon and follow. Allowing them to have a glimpse of what it is I see within our union.

Let your messages arrive within my heart with pure clarity, so they may resonate outward to touch the energies surrounding me delivered without dilution.

Lead me, guide me, take me to where I may be of the greatest service in this passage. God, I offer my hands to you. Remove from me any unfounded fears still holding me back from surrendering to you fully. Watch over me as I reach new heights upon the horizons, step upon step, realizing I do not journey alone.

For along this path I have been joined by more and more souls seeking in simlitude. My heart rejoices and longs for such company along the trails ahead and now more thoroughly traveled upon, more souls willingly entering, curiously joining forth to unite their energies to one purpose, one ultimate, loving, divine journey once they have opened their eyes to what is just around the next turn. The light grows brighter. In deepest Gratitude and Love.

Amen.
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post