Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/5 6:46
=->qOLOp
so are you telling me someone who does not believe in jesus yet carries Gods laws is stopped from being one with God? What about mohammad buddha and the rest? is it only your scriptures and over 10 different versions of the mistranslated and ever changing bible that counts and matters? i suggest before you go calling people morons... which is pretty hurtful and insulting... not very Godlike at all... you study the history of christianity, you go and read your bible, and every other bible in the world. You'll get a clear idea of what religion really is... you cannot do that until you leave behind the sheepish ways of going to church on sundays and worshipping your pastors interpretation of the bible. The church is a cult.. face it... and please read mathew chapter 7, verses 21-24...
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/5 6:53
=->qOLOp
also if you truly believed in what you believe.. instead of being a light, and spreading your arms out politely with love... as jesus did.. you immediatly insult me and my intelligence... suggesting i have not read the bible. Are these the ways of christians? yes... Where have just the plain ol good people gone? everyone slaps a label on themselves and thanks that protects them from being bad, it's your actions/words, not your religion that make you who you are. Love you all... even the guy calling me a moron ;) peace.
qOLOp
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/5 6:59
=->qOLOp
so called christians can believe in 3 people being of one spirit... before they even try to understand what a spirit is... the believe a giant beast will rise out of the ocean in the end times. They believe Mary was inpregnated... not through artificial insimination.. but magically... suggesting magic powers... suggesting that God doesn't have to follow the rules of his universe... which he does BTW. They can beliebe someone died and was raised from the dead, they can beliebe a man survived being swollowed by a whale... but if you mention evolution, aliens, or psychic powers... you're just crazy. No way! none of that can exist! gimme a break... baaaaaahhhh baaahhhh. love you though... still :)
qOLOp
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/5 10:46
=->qOLOp
If you read around this site in fact this is following Christ. Unlike any so called Christian, who are workers of iniquity. According to the Bible!
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post