Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: My UFO experience Posted on: 2005/10/20 21:45
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
about the greys Dude... i am still a bit confused over religion... until i get to talk to an alien face to face and ask them some much desired questions, and much needed answers, i just won;t know. I believe the greys ARE satan... they seem to have total disregard to the kind treatment of human beings. They might be a class 5 civilization, at the highest technological peak. Thus allowing them to do as they please with no one elses say... but i believe they are outnumbered... and they're days are nearing... as preached in the bible. God is the caring creatures.. us included... i mean c'mon... we keep pets! you think other civilizations have pets?! And someday we will wage war against him, and eradicate his species from the universe because of his wrong doings... sounds crazy huh? the truth is freakin brutal, and it's hard to share without being ridiculed.. i know you udnerstand this dude... because we seem to know the same things. Edit: Or God could well be a single entity.... but i do know that good and evil does not only exist on this planet. I can't believe the knowledge i am being shown.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
dude
Re: My UFO experience Posted on: 2005/10/21 18:56
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Yep, you are geeting a good dose of knowledge David.. Its my understanding that last year, heavons forces started pushing satan, and his created entitys and empire; they are being pushed out of our universe, and several astral plaNES. THEY ARE BEING PUSHED TO EARTH, DAVID; THE FINAL BATTLEGROUND, OR ARMAGIDDEN. I dont know how many years its going to take. Our universe is pretty big..

This info about this war, that started last yr is put out by the goup who go by , The keys of Enoch.. They are very metaphysical and Yahshua oriented. JJ Hurtech was supposedly contacted in the early 70,s and given truths, Or keys; to prepare a group of people for the arrival of the New Jerusalem. I have found two other groups that Heavenly forces are preparing also. The living wavesheaf and those at Weslaco, Tx. These groups dont know about each others, but I know about all 3 of them. There are probably more too, that heavens forces are preparing.

All these various groups, who dont know about each others, will be brought together when the New Jurusalem lands on earth. At least thats the way it looks to me. All of these groups have had fantstic UFo encounters, that cant be denyied. Two of them have "contact", and one of them is the living personification of the Fathers and Mothers essence. There are 2 high priests in the old testament who always did the rites. Ther is to be two high priets who are an anti-type of this, in the last generation. One will be male, and the other female; to adaqualty represent the God head in its fullness. Ufos constantly watch these two all the time, as the end draws nearer.

The ODF, or Outer Dimensional Forces, are made up of heavens ufos. They number in the hundreds of thousands, if not in the millions. Its my understanding many of them are now lined up at the north and south poles, to keep the axis from shifting any farther. In the near future, they will shift the axis back to where it belongs, probably when the new Jerusalem comes to earth. Man there is so much info about this now. I cant believe how blessed we are.

Regarding religion, dont fret to much about it.. Just be a good person, following the example of Yahshua, thats all you need. Its about love, and peace, and joy!! God bless you David, your one of a kind! Aint we all..lol

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
qOLOp
Re: My UFO experience Posted on: 2005/10/22 22:43
=->qOLOp
i have no idea about any of this you speak of... the final battle ground etc... it sounds a bit... extreme. I believe it's much simpler than that... and within our lifetimes the truth will be disclosed about aliens, and their role in our religion. It's all to shape our evolution of emotion.
David_Goodpasture
Re: My UFO experience Posted on: 2005/10/24 11:45
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Dude, our emotional evolution is extremely important, and us showing that we have the will to want to survive and are conscious of our environment etc. means a lot. There is not much more to it. We can't go around telling people that there is a giant galactic UFO battle going on, and that we are pushing Satan and his minions to Earth so that they may be destroyed.. if they were able to push them to Earth from anywhere in the galaxy/universe, then they have enough technology to disperse of them by themselves. Fairy tells are for children, theories based on historical analysis and tangible evidence is for men. I'm not gullible, and neither should you be. You should drop that belief immediatly... having a big window let's you see a lot, but make sure you have a good screen to keep out all the nasty bugs.
« 1 2 3 (4) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post