Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
WHAT are angels? Posted on: 2005/10/3 20:43
=->qOLOp
i'd like for you all to make a nice composite of scriptures where angels are mentioned. Or creatures that speak to humans. thanks :) it's nice to have faith in something... but it's even better to truly understand it. Let's put everything together and then analyze it.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: WHAT are angels? Posted on: 2005/10/4 6:08
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Don't be shy now... :) we might get somewhere... i know the pastors and churches don't do this... that is why I am here.
wizanda
Re: WHAT are angels? Posted on: 2005/10/4 17:21
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok this is what I saw in heaven and not so much from religious books, though most confirm this.
Heaven is in 3 levels as such, the 1st is unconditional love, the second is wisdom, and the 3rd is God, a true name for heaven is Oneness.
Now according to most people's ideas of angels, the spirits on the first two levels could be called angels.
Though the ones with real authority sit around the throne of God; these are also called the elders, in the Bible. In Hinduism these are called Vishnu, Shiva and all the reflections of Brahman (God). I could go through every religion and relate how these are referred to in the different books.
So what does this all look like, now that is tricky as each person will see it as they conceive heaven to be, else it wouldn't be heaven for them.
Yet if you are interested what it looks like under the illusion of the persons own mind.
It is all light sort of like rose quartz in a way, yet with rainbows flashing through it like it does on opal. O0(I am starting to sound like this :)
Quote:

Rev 21:18-22 And the foundation of its wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. (19) And the foundations of the wall of the city had been adorned with every precious stone. The first foundation, jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; (20) the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprasus; the eleventh, hyacinth; the twelfth, amethyst. (21) And the twelve gates were twelve pearls. Respectively, each one of the gates was one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, as transparent glass. (22) And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple.

It is so hard to describe, as you can tell from all the different descriptions there are in religious books.
Angels though are pure strands of energy, these are like flavours are or sounds, there is multiple strands of energy, of what that angel contains.
Imagine a ball of wool made of light, with tons of pieces of different strands of wisdom and love, which shows who the angel is.
= fairy, as angels are light and don't need shape

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: WHAT are angels? Posted on: 2005/10/5 6:41
=->qOLOp
thanks zanda, i just want to address here.... i want to see scriptures onl, and no one's interpretations or knowledge or spin on what they think or know angels are... let's just see the data and analyze... just for the sake of fairness. :) love you all.
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post