Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Why People Think jesus is god Posted on: 2015/2/7 17:27
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
This question is more simple to answer, when you dissect the different theologies in the new testament.

The author of John and his letters creates an idea of jesus being one with the father, it creates the trinity, it even says jesus is the father. So if you're looking for a culprit to the idea jesus is god, it starts there.

Paul says being the image of god, he has come down here to sacrifice himself. Though Paul is clear they are separate distinct entities, it is already too late for a reader, as they've read John on the way there.

Yeshua in Matt, Mark, Luke doesn't claim to be god, clearly points at the father and deems himself not good. Within these gospels he warns about those that come after and use the term 'ego i-mee' (I AM) to deceive many; that is what John, Paul and Revelations have mistakenly forged, to make this ideology of him being god.

Revelations has forgeries at the beginning and end of it, that again use the same terminology used in John (ego i-mee), that are then misconstrued to make him into being god.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post