Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Simple Deception the World has Missed Posted on: 2015/5/27 9:20
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Yeshua warns in all the synoptic gospels, that after him shall come people claiming to be him; yet they will use the term "I Am" (Ego I-mee) to deceive many.
If we examine the synoptic gospels in Greek, we don't find him often referring to himself with it; instead we find him applying it to God.
Quote:
He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am (Ego I-mee),' and, 'The time is near (Eggizo).' Do not follow them. (Luke 21:8)

When we get to the gospel of John it claims to be the words of jesus, yet repeatedly uses the term "I Am" (Ego I-mee) 7x +1.
Quote:

• Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. (John 6:35)
  • When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)
  • I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. (John 10:9)
  • "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." (John 10:11)
  • Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." (John 11:25-26)
  • Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
  • "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5)
  • + Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!" (John 8:58)

So we can understand the gospel of John makes people think just by accepting the name of jesus, you get into heaven free; yet it is a blatant forgery, that sounds nothing like him.
If we examine the synoptic gospels or additional texts, there aren't matching statements found to the ones in John...Thus it would show he didn't even say any of these things, they're made up, and for some sad reason the world likes them.
The Tanakh has been edited to make it fit with this ideology, when you can't even say "I Am" in Hebrew or Aramaic, as there is no present tense.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post