Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Cannabis Vs Alcohol in the Bible Posted on: 2016/1/4 23:39
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Psalms 119:83 For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.

Proverbs 31:4-7 it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes to say, 'Where is strong drink?' lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the justice due to anyone who is afflicted. Give strong drink to him who is ready to perish; and wine to the bitter in soul: Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

There are numerous verses throughout the Bible condemning the use of alcohol, with it seen as something that causes people to distort the law.

Whereas cannabis is in the holy anointing oil in Exodus 30:23-24 (Kaneh bosem); where it is more than likely Yeshua, and his disciples were healing people with the holy oil (Mark 6:13, James 5:14).

So whereas Yeshua said that his disciples should only drink water; he told them when they fast to anoint themselves to gain wisdom.

Now though this is on the Bible verses, we find the same within other religions as well.

Where cannabis was a sacred plant, used to help with divine inspiration, and seen as holy, it has slowly been forgotten; yet when we place all the religions next to each other, it is clear what was meant to be holy, and regal...Alcohol is meant for those on their way to Hell. :innocent:

Isaiah 5:11-14 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! (12) And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands. (13) Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. (14) Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post