Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
"Whisper" the invisible barrier stopping the inquisitive mind Posted on: 2005/10/12 11:18
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
ME REALITY

..........................."God"........................................................................................
HUMANITY
SANITY

an open mind leads to imagination, imagination leads to curiosity, curiosity and imagination=knowledge, knowledge leads to truth, truth and knowledge = wisdom, wisdom leads to reality, reality leads to insanity. = Humanity is 90% sane.
SANITY
HUMANITY
..........................."God"........................................................................................

ME REALITY

this isn't exactly poetry... but it was beautiful to me when it just popped into my head while taking a bath lol.. :) i've also come to realize i am "insane".
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: "Whisper" the invisible barrier stopping the inquisitive mind Posted on: 2005/10/12 14:24
=->qOLOp
No your not insane, those who don't even try too take the 1st step are.

Quote:
Mat 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.
qOLOp
Re: "Whisper" the invisible barrier stopping the inquisitive mind Posted on: 2005/10/14 2:16
=->qOLOp
I dont think your insane either David, in fact you seem to be sharp as a tack. If anything I'd say ya have a high I.Q. and are not easily decieved. It shows in your threads and posts. In fact if anything, this feels like you are being ficescious or funny. I like a sence of humur, it helps to dislodge the crazy stuff, and deciet, into a proper placement - like the trash can..lol
David_Goodpasture
Re: "Whisper" the invisible barrier stopping the inquisitive mind Posted on: 2005/10/14 14:30
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
thank you guys, appreciate it. I do have a high IQ... but i don't wanna scare anyone off :P :) love you all. peace.
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post