Oneness - True Faith
Re: "Whisper" the invisible barrier stopping the inquisitive mind Posted on: 2006/6/13 2:52
=->
"If the choson one could sing"

if I could sing, I love beautiful songs, I will love to listen songs that related to my story, and many that don't relate to me as long as they are beautiful, my religion says its ilegal, but I have been listening it anyway, now it become my bussiness to check what is new on 10.75 the river, new products of the news, wow they are convceing, making me stay connected, OO they were lovely songs... they were saying good things anyway, and I was thinking of being a famous person wealthy , and inspiring teaching loving, and helping human kind by wisdom, here you heard "if you learned how to fly you don't stop till you tauch the sky so break away, it was cool songs, I am the reason this goes, if I could wipe your tears away, I am the reason this goes, it was a long show on television, learned that I was the guided one, and I was most sinned person on earth, who lead human to new era, but thanks to the lord who said he was behind it and i was the guided one, after now hearing dairy from the teacher mrs hintchman english teacher in Mcgavick high nashville TN saying OO breath OO breath, you need to take rest just breath, look what you have don't don't worry, you can take my song however you want to, I love that teacher, and I will bring her close to me if god wills, now that was all news from the heaven that it was songs related to my story, but I hope my brothers and sisters who are in this community will send me beautiful songs surelly I will listening it with out fear of allah's punishment, surelly it will me a mercify from allah and peace sound from him to me if it happens,,, can I sing? i don't thing so but I used to sing with songs like i am the reason this goes, break away, and many good ones, I believe listening good and peaceful songs in our time is cool thing and inspiring , this is a language most of us speak deny? anyway I could sing I would have make you all fly but allah does not like me to sing surelly i am not a singer but love to listen wonderful songs, if the chosen ones could sing how would it be like ? david was gifted with good voice and his speech and words were always song and sweet, this is my first peom, does it look like a peom at all? I wish I could sing
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: "Whisper" the invisible barrier stopping the inquisitive mind Posted on: 2006/6/13 8:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Well since these are all inspired by God and they sit there as instructed to do for 3 years now?

Poems

How come none of you are watching?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post