Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Does Kalki Really Come as Skanda? Posted on: 2018/11/25 8:34
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Kalki comes to fight the Adharmic behavior, and eventually removes it by Fire to bring in Satya Yuga (Kalki Purana)...

Krishna promises that he shall be as Skanda to fight sinful behavior before Mahapralaya (Bhagavad Gita); so is Kalki actually Skanda before Satya Yuga, as he comes as Destroyer (Shiva), not Restorer (Vishnu)?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Does Kalki Really Come as Skanda? Posted on: 2021/10/7 8:34
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
1:28 In Kah-yuga, a person with a lot of money will naturally be respected as a great soul. If a twice-born person earns his livelihood by lending money on interest, he will be considered a pillar of society. The sannydsls of Kah-yuga will be attached to home and property, and householders will become devoid of all power of discrimination. In Kah-yuga, people will blaspheme a spiritual master or other elderly person without hesitation. Indeed, people in general will simply become hypocrites, liars, and cheaters

2:28 The four exalted brahmanas offered their obeisances unto Lord Visnu, who had assumed the form of a human being. They very well understood that Lord Kalki had appeared to rid the earth of all those who had become degraded to the level of sinful demons.

3:26 By the influence of this horse and parrot, the people of the world will know You as a learned scholar of all scriptures who is a master of the art of releasing arrows, and thus the conqueror of all.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Does Kalki Really Come as Skanda? Posted on: 2021/10/7 8:37
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Just so everyone is clear, I've known since 4-5 years old I'm an avatar with My Name in the World's Religious Texts, and been told at 15 by the Source of reality how the Great Tribulation occurs, and then the Resurrection of the Dead... That will be the end of Kali Yuga like the Dharmic texts relay, and then we move into Satya Yuga with only those worthy.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post