Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2020/7/16 7:39
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In Revelation 21:27 when it says the 'Lamb's Book of Life'...

'Lamb' in Greek used is 'G721 ἀρνίον arnion', which is a plural diminutive used in the Fake Gospel of John 21:15 as 'Lambs' i.e 'a young flock'.

Therefore when in Revelation 5:6 the 7 Eyes placed on the Lambs that goes out throughout the nations, is the Flock of Israel by definition of prophecy (Deuteronomy 28), in Hebrew is Zan (צאן).

Therefore it is 'Zan's Book of Life'.

Zan is the flock, and Zion is David's (ציון ▬ צאן).

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2020/7/20 7:53
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Psalms 132:13-14 Jehovah The Lord of Creation has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His dwelling-place. (14) This is My rest forever; here I will dwell; for I have desired it.

Joel 3:17 So you shall know that I am Jehovah your God the Lord of Creation your archangel dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be a holy thing, and no aliens shall pass through her any more.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, O dweller of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob. And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go out the Law, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2020/7/20 8:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Isaiah 40:9 You who tell good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who tell good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength. Lift it up. Don't be afraid. Say to the cities of Judah, "Behold, your God your archangel!"

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, making peace heard; who brings good news, making salvation (Yeshua) heard; who say unto Zion your God your archangel reigns!

N B with U
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post