Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Final Avatar - Messiah - Archangel Posted on: 2020/12/9 9:49
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
At 4-5 years old I knew I was an Avatar sent before the Great Tribulation, with my name in many of the world's religions as one; it wasn't until after studying that we could prove it.
As a 5-6 year old I knew Christ didn't go around making "I Am" statements about himself, and that the world had been deceived by this on purpose.
The Synoptic Gospels, and then the Gospel of John is an IQ morality test; where John has been blatantly made up to misrepresent Christ, whilst repeatedly using "I Am" statements to test the world.
At 15 God showed me in visions what is expected in much of the world's religion, where soon there will be a great battle in the Middle East between Israel & Iran (Armageddon); then the Judgement Day Fire comes on mankind, restoring here to Eden.
After God will resurrect the Enlightened Saints; those who've spent their time studying Oneness, and serving God here on the top floor of Hell.
At 21 I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10, at 24 I read the Bible, and have been trying to explain religious concepts online for 16 years+.
The idea people have treated me like a weirdo for speaking about religions, has socially isolated me.
Thus though I've always wanted to create world peace, no one has helped yet as prophesied...

Here are references to our name in many religions, it takes study to understand why the metaphors are contextually before Judgement Day.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post