Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:43
=->qOLOp
you're all going to live and die, stop worrying about the in between's and live peacefully. That's God.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:44
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The Quran also states that there is no other God then Allah.
So all of these are discussing that there is one God, it maybe a diffrent name.
Yet if all say there is only one God then we can't say these are diffrent gods, as then we break all the books.
The Quran says Allah is oneness which is why I used that in my wording.
Yet really the Buddhist don't worship anything other then maybe the creation and the beauty that God has created and in understanding the complexities of nature to understand enlightenment and the way of God; which is what Zen means the way of God.

The problems I state is also told by Mohammed that bible contains forgeries.
What I am doing and will finnish is to show where and why and what Christ truly meant.
Alot of my articles explain this and I have been sent to do this.
Basicly the books of Paul contradict Christ on well over 36 points.
The books of John are fake (By the Pharisees who Paul was Part of as well) and Christ didn't say most of the things contained.
This has been foretold by the potters field and the daft shepherd, if you read the article I have written it will explain.

N B with U
qOLOp
=->qOLOp
When you said "I have been sent to do this" what do you mean by that and who sent you? As for your point that the names are different but the reference is to one God then I say that not only the names are different but the gods they refer to are also different.Allah the mighty and majestic does not beget but the god that christians worship does.And bhuddist according to you worship the creation of Allah but not Allah or they worship the beauty of the creation of Allah but not Allah the mighty and majestic Himself.In other words anybody who is worshipping any diety other than Allah is worshipping a false god.
wizanda
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
When I say sent, I mean I have known since I was about 4-5 years old what heaven was and that I had been sent.
The 1st time I saw a bible I knew I would have to go over it one day and find the problems. As I knew inside that Christ had said it right and that I would have to find out where the problems stem from.

This is what contained on this site and in a lot of the articles.

The point of the begotten son is written by John and from the evidence with in his book he knew many private conversations of the pharisee, that only a pharisee would know; much of it is not the words of Christ, yet has been taken as being so.
Where as if you read the contradictions contained, that contradict the old testament this is what Mohammed was refering to and told about.

If you read the articles on it, it will show where there is some blatient contradictions with the other gospels that actually say the same thing is a lie i.e. the destorying of the temple.

On the whole Buddhist point they don't worship like Muslims do, they seek God out and understanding God i.e. enlightenment.
In their principles they help others and giving to the poor, in actaul fact spending a lot more time as a servent of Allah.

Yet this point remains to say other gods is not Muslim, as there is no God, but one.
So the point is all of these are disscussing the same God.
As there is only one God!!!
God is so immense that we have so many books trying to describe God, yet God is beyond words if you were to describe God, if the sea was ink, there would still not be enough to describe all of God.
If in every langauge God has a diffrent name, how can one name say it all?
A Name is just a sound, it is the true belief of Allah that is called for regardless of the name given.

I do not accept any of the current Christian ideology as most stems from the pharisees and is not following Christ!

As they believe they can recieve an inheritance as Christ died for them.
Christ acutally said those who believe they can do that will be chucked out and are stealing.
This is the main principle taught by both John and Paul .i.e. God so loved the world he gave his only son?
God doesn't commit murder!

In some ways I do hear your point as there is a quite clear description of Allah in the Quran.

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post