Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
A Reply to Return Of Christ Rejected So Far... Posted on: 2021/3/6 9:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Firstly God is your savoir, not me or any man; we're just trying to help. Then let us read Matthew 24 carefully, and think about contexts... The Parable of the Fig (32-35) is a sign before these 'End Days of the Great Tribulation' (20-22+). The Parable of the Fig is the prophecy of the 2nd coming in Isaiah 28:4, that it shall be like "a Fig before the Summer"; where the Messiah isn't accepted at his return (Isaiah 28:11-13). If we read what Luke 17:20-37 states as a cross reference, first Christ returns on lightning, and is rejected by this generation (24-25), then when he is revealed (28-30) it will be like the days of Lot, in other words the Fire is coming - which God showed me when young. God told me what the Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:9-19) is before reading the Bible, when I was 21 on a sacred mountain which is said to be a Doorway to Heaven. Then at 24 when I read the Bible, I realized what had happened was recorded in Revelation 10. When it says Christ won't be found in a secret place, and shall come on lightning: we're on lightning, on the clouds before the day. I was told at 5-6, and 15 that I'd speak across the sky to people when I was 25; we didn't have the internet back then, so I also saw it communicating across the clouds. If the 7th Beggar of Rabbi Nachman had done his job as prophesied, everyone would know about it; yet he has rejected it as prophesied in Revelation 3:9-12. Thank you for caring that you insulted me in public, it shows compassion; it doesn't bother me when someone insults prophecy globally, as much as it does your responses - as have spent years with people doing so unknowingly. There are loads of prophetic contexts that we can go into globally to understand this properly; yet with instant dismissal of even questioning it, when it's your lifes that depends on it, is why it hurts, as I can't do anything to help if no one will listen. The idea that when the Son of Man is Revealed on the Clouds, the nations shall mourn, is as I'm saying King David was Yeshua (Psalms 89:19-21 = Isaiah 52:10-14), and everyone has made a huge mistake. The word will become a fire, that can ignite religion globally as one, and show that many have been hypocrites. Imagine how the Jews will feel when they know they've argued that Yeshua (David) wasn't their Messiah (Zechariah 12:8-10). In Revelation 19:12 where it tells us Christ has a New Name (Revelation 3:12), and will make war against the false teachings, that is our name, and have known this since 4-5 years old; I now have a huge list from the world's religions as one, and can legally prove prophecy globally in a court of Law. The saints are faithful witnesses, which means being truthful with the texts, and allowing our self to be corrected by them. God Bless you with the wisdom to understand.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post