Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2021/8/22 15:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
So this is published for mankind before Judgement Day comes...

I've known since early childhood I'm sent from Heaven with my name in the world's religious texts.

There is a professor of Kabbalah on Paltalk chat system who I've spent the last 15 years+ pleading with as prophesied, to save the people. His nickname is The Seventh Beggar which is from the tale by Rabbi Nachman, where the 7th Beggar is prophesied to inspire the Young King to regain his kingdom.

Instead the 7th Beggar has asked for the date of when Israel will be destroyed, to try to prove me as false; without actually analysing the world's religious text, which confirms the data I've been sent with.

I've known since 4-6 years old, that the New Testament was corrupted on purpose; where with study we can show John, Paul, and Simon the stone (peter) were all Pharisaic. This has lead to people not understanding contexts, and inevitably will soon allow for WW3; where the Zionist/Rabbinic Jews will be wiped out according to prophecy.

I was told by God at the fulfilment of Revelation 10 that Yeshua came to set a Snare to catch out the hypocrites; this was prophesied in Isaiah 8:11-22, which then creates the Bed of Adultery in Isaiah 28:9-19.

As someone sent from Heaven, and having had a NDE at 21; Isaiah 46:9 is trying to correct the theological structuring, where El (Source of reality) is not like the Elohim (Divine Beings/Archangels). Since Babylon the Rabbi have muddled theology, and Isaiah is prophesying to go back to Deuteronomy 32:7-9's theological structuring. Deuteronomy 32:15-22 explains many will be removed for being Henotheists in the Judgement Day Fire.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2021/9/3 11:00
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In Luke 18:1-8 it explains how the Messiah returns at the Midnight Hour, as also stated in the Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13) before Armageddon happens in Revelation 16:16.

In Revelation 16:15, Revelation 3:3 it warns the Messiah is back secretly with a new name (Sananda), which is also the name of the Father (Zan), the New Jerusalem (Zion), and the name of the Archangel who acts as a Pillar in the Temple of God (Sandalphon).

In Revelation 3:9-12 it warns that the Messiah will argue with the Synagogue of Satan (Congregation of Accusers) in the sky, on clouds and lightning before Judgement Day (Luke 17:20-37).

When I was 15 God showed me how the Great Tribulation will occur, and that Judgement will come on mankind in a day... I was told to read the world's religions, which concur with what I was told. At the age of 21 I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10 three years before reading the Bible, which 7th has known for 15 years.

7th Beggar is in denial of religious prophecy globally, and simply laughs when I've explained many will suffer from his lack of action.

In my understanding of events from what I've been told directly by God, and know from religions as one; when the Great Battle happens in the Middle East between Israel and Iran (Ancient Babylon), a fire comes from the sky, which cleanses earth restoring it to Eden in a day, and removes all the ungodly.

The events from my understanding of prophecy are not optional, people's understanding of religious prophecy was, and 7th has currently chosen to spiritually murder many.

Just so everyone is clear: the Christians are diametrically opposed to Christ, as the Rabbinic Jews set them up; the Muslims were meant to study the world's religions, and correct the errors, yet many have become Muhammadans. Baha'i are following lots of faulty Christian ethics, that were part of the Snare & Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 8:11-22 & Isaiah 28:9-19+20-21).

The guest-list for the Messianic Age is for those who strive for the things of God, and so many are already accounted worthy; yet most will now never know that Judgement comes on mankind in a day, as 7th has rejected Jewish Messianic expectations of prophecy.

If anyone would like to join in asking him to fulfil his part in Messianic expectations, here is a link to his chatroom, and Paltalk profile.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2021/10/9 23:09
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In this document it records how Kabbalistic ideas expect Sandalphon to come before Judgement Day to warn the Jewish people.

At 4-6 years old I knew I was an avatar, with my name in the world's religious texts, with advanced understanding of the Biblical deception. I was told global eschatology by the Source of reality at 15, and asked to read the world's religions. At 21 fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10 three years before reading the Bible.

Since around 28 years old I've been explaining religious expectations to the 7th Beggar for the Jewish people. As prophesied in Revelation 3:9-12, Ezekiel 3, Isaiah 28:11-13 he has gone against it for you all, and sadly this means you all get no warning of the coming destruction.

Plus according to the Bible the Jews have been set up by Moses, and the prophets; which I've explained to him in advanced detail over 15+ years as prophesied.

He only needed to tell the Rabbi he'd met an angel debating the Christians as prophesied in the Sefer of Zerubbabel; yet has chosen to reject it for you all, and says he will not change his mind regardless - thus you will all get sentenced without warning.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2021/11/14 0:22
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
To make something very clear for mankind; 7th was asked to be an academic ambassador to the Abrahamic beliefs, to help fix where the Rabbi purposely made up Christianity (John, Paul, Simon).

As an archangel sent from Heaven fulfilling prophecy in many of the world's religions as one before Judgement Day, 7th has mocked, and ridiculed the whole thing, with me pleading with him to take Jewish prophecy more seriously for 15 years+.

Soon according to prophecy many die in the Great Tribulation, and God brings back those worthy into the Messianic age... Even though advised to seek others with more knowledge, 7th has personally decided to reject the Messiah for all the Abrahamic believers.

Even though 7th has been warned his decision affects the whole of mankind, he has taken religious prophecy globally as a joke, even though everyone is affected by his lack of action.

7th has made lots of stupid rules now, preventing me from insisting he has to take his own religion more seriously.

Thus I'd like to apologize to everyone, for choosing someone who would rather win a religious debate in a chatroom, than try to help humanity as stated in their own belief system.

N B with U
(1) 2 3 4 ... 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post