Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2021/11/22 20:34
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
7th has now created a rule preventing me talking about what God has stated to me, and how I've fulfilled prophecy in multiple places globally.

I've warned him that his rejection of the Jewish sages will lead to the annihilation of the human race, and he doesn't care if humanity gets destroyed because of him.

If you'd like to exist, please feel free to either ask 7th to study contexts or explain to your religious leaders, that the Messiah is online as prophesied, with the world's religions not noticing before Judgement Day.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/3/7 15:46
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The 7th Beggar has chosen to go against all pleas to get experts to investigate the case of religious prophecy globally, and instead has decided to have all Rabbinic Jews removed in the Judgement Day Fire, for their rejection of the Messiah.

Sorry to anyone who would like to have the opertunity to understand the prophecies God told us to help you; if you'd like to contact us feel free on any social media.

Plus please read much of the stuff on our site, it explains the same that I've explained to the 7th Beggar for 15 years.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/3/10 11:27
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The Messiah has never needed to tell humanity Judgement Day is soon; that was the role of the 7th Beggar to inform the Rabbi that the Messiah is back, according to Rabbi Nachman & the Sefer of Zerubbabel - where it was prophesied he would ignore the contexts (Isaiah 28:11-13, Ezekiel 3, Revelation 3:9-12).

The Parable of the 'Fig' before 'Summer' is in reference to Isaiah 28:4, where the Messiah returns to close the Snare (Isaiah 8:11-22 + New Testament Exam) & Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:9-19+20-21), as Betelgeuse goes supernova & Armageddon takes place (Isaiah 13:10, Amos 5:8, Zechariah 14:7, Revelation 16:15-21).

It does state the Judgment Day Fire comes on people unexpectedly (Isaiah 13:8-10, Malachi 3:1-2, Isaiah 29:5-6), so the 7th Beggar has fulfilled prophecy as stated of going against the Jews...

There is the time it takes for the war to kick off (Israel Vs Iran), for the 7th Beggar to inform the Rabbinic Jews how they've been set up by the Bible, else they will be obliterated as prophesied.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/3/14 15:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I've informed the 7th Beggar on Paltalk, who has a PHD in Kabbalah from New Jersey, that he must inform the Rabbi of the things discussed for the last 15 years before the Judgement Day Fire.

Today we've discussed these passages, that say it is his duty to 'warn' the people, otherwise he is liable.

He still refuses to acknowledge the contexts, until I get experts to prove the prophecies to him or I've done some miracles that he can see, to accept the religious prophecies stated.

Quote:
Ezekiel 33:2-6 Son of man, speak to the sons of your people, and say to them: When I bring the sword on it, on a land, and take one man from the people of the land, of their borders, and set him for their watchman; (3) if, when he sees the sword come on the land, he blows the trumpet and warns the people, (4) then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword does come and take him away, his blood shall be on his own head. (5) He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning. His blood shall be on himself. But he who takes warning shall deliver his soul. (6) But if the watchman sees the sword coming, and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned; if the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity. But I will require his blood at the watchman's hand.

Ezekiel 3:17-21  Son of man, I have made you a watchman to the house of Israel. Therefore hear the Word of My mouth, and give them warning from Me. (18) When I say to the wicked, You shall surely die; and you do not give him warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked one shall die in his iniquity; but I will require his blood at your hand. (19) Yet if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. (20) And when the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and when I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because you have not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. (21) But if you warn the righteous so that the righteous does not sin, and if he does not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; also you have delivered your soul.

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post