Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Christ Returned At Midnight Posted on: 2021/11/4 9:28
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Open in new window

Christ returned at the Midnight Hour before Judgement Day with a New Name; where prophetically this whole reality will be cleansed by quantum fire at Armageddon, and then after the Source of reality resurrects the Enlightened Saints in a New Earth.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Christ Returned At Midnight Posted on: 2021/11/4 9:42
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I've known since 4-5 years old that I'm sent from Heaven with my name in the world's religious texts.

Since about 5-6 years old I've known the world has already been deceived by the "I Am" statements, as Yeshua didn't go around making claims of "I Am". For the last 17+ years I've been online explaining that the Gospel of John is clearly made up, and contradicts the Synoptic Gospels.

At 15 years old the Source of reality explained global eschatology, and asked me to read the world's religions. Then to build a place to share the info before Judgement Day.

At the age of 21 three years before reading the Bible, I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10 on a pilgrimage to a sacred mountain, which is said to be a Doorway to Heaven, and in a Near Death Experience, that happened later that year.

I've spent the last 15+ years debating this Professor of Kabbalah called The Seventh Beggar on Paltalk, which fulfils Revelation 3:9-12; where he has asked for the date of everyone's destruction, rather than study the data that God gave me to fix the religious dilemmas.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post