Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Quran and Bible taught a Divine Council in Ancient Times Posted on: 2021/11/4 10:37
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Religion has become confused from people turning the Archangels who interacted with reality into demigods, and creating forms of polytheism, and henotheism.

In my understanding from my Near Death Experience, and what religions globally ascribe, there are 24 Archangels who surround the throne of God or the Source of reality. These beings are aspects of Divine Qualities, they are representations of what Source is.

Within Deuteronomy 32:7-9 El Elyon (God Most High) separated the nations among the Elohim, and gave Yahavah Elohim Israel... Which means there are other Elohim who hold authority, and El Elyon is above them.

Ala Ilah is the God Most High in Arabic, and became the word Allah to imply the Source of reality, that should be worshipped alone.

The Quran acknowledged the Divine Council exists, yet doesn't have much info on it, as it was a later theological idea, to correlate the middle eastern religions, that we should only worship the Source, and not forms of henotheism or polytheism.
Quote:
38:69 I had no knowledge of the Heavenly Beings when they were debating (about the creation of Adam).

37:8 They cannot listen to the higher group (angels) for they are pelted from every side.

Part of the problem why many have become confused is the Bible has been terribly mistranslated since Babylon, creating a form of henotheism to reject the Babylonian polytheism.
Isaiah 46:9 prophesied about the Children of Babylon declaring that El is not like Elohim, and points back at Deuteronomy 32:7-9 saying remember the former theology.

When we look at a Dharmic perspective this makes far more sense, that there are 24 incarnations of Vishnu, and there are 24 Elders surrounding the Source of reality (Brahman).
Havah (Hebrew) and Brahma (Sanskrit) mean the same thing (to become, to make manifest, 'Creator'), and have the same root breath. Thus Yah meaning Lord, and Havah meaning Creator is a direct translation of Bhagavan Brahma; where the Babylonian Jews rejected the former religious contexts.

When we understand that the Divine Council are the founders of the religions around the world, it makes more sense that God is the one interacting with us, and mankind has divided the concept into individual religions, when it is all one theology.

When we understand that the Bible is a book about the Creator (Brahma/Yahavah), the sentences make much more sense, that of course the Creator Archangel is above the rest, it was the first being manifest by Source.
Quote:
Psalms 82:1 A Psalm by Asaph. Our Divine Being (H430) presides in the great assembly; he judges among the Divine Beings (H430).

Isaiah 45:18 For Yahavah who created the heavens, the Divine Being who formed the earth and made it, who established it and didn't create it a waste, who formed it to be inhabited says: "I am Yahavah; and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:5 I am Yahavah (Creator), and there is no one else. Besides me, there is no Divine Beings. I will strengthen you, though you have not known me;

The Creator Archangel is the being that interacted with reality for the Source of reality (Allah/El Elyon/Ahura Mazda/Brahman/etc) .

I find it easier to comprehend as a computer metaphor, that the Source of reality is like a CPU manifesting reality at a quantum level, and the Archangels/Elohim/Avatars are applications created to interact with the mathematical matrix we exist within.

Like imagine if we saw the CPU in a computer game, the game would be broken; so when we've seen Divine Beings interacting with us, we've assumed these to be our God; yet they told us to worship the God Most High, who is the ultimate Source of reality beyond form, and manifesting everything.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post