Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/24 13:01
=->Viewer
True
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/24 13:43
Just can't stay away
Jyotirmaya,

Truly enjoyed your post. Welcome to Wizanda! Treked over for a visit to your site Ananda Marga - A Global Movement for Self Development and Social Service, this morning and found it very interesting and easy to use. Noticed it is also formatted with XOOPS.

Briefly visited most of your pages on education, yoga, meditation, recipes and music. Even found and printed a recipe for hummus, I am excited to make this week.

Orange everywhere! Very intriguing, this being the new color of the highest meme of consciousness, which is still being written about and described by many. Surely we will talk on this more soon. I am interested in why you choose this color.

Your breakdown of the topic, Is it a sin to worship on Sundays was well organized and appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. The RAWA music CD sampler seems most interesting, as well. I look forward to a chance to listen and grow.

Love and Gatitude,
suzyq closeyes
qOLOp
Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/24 14:54
=->qOLOp
They changed the times to match the Roman God's.
dude
Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/2/15 1:21
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Worship is a state of mind and attitude, and has nothing to do with a day. The question should be is the sabbath of the ten commandments (saturday) been transfereed to sunday by any verses or action of Jesus. The answer is no, it hasnt been. The issue of one day being holy, is not the same issue of whether we are to walk holy everyday. These are two seperate issues often confused.

Its obviously not a sin to worship on sunday, nor any other day. It obvious its not a sin to be holy and clean not just on the sabbath, but every day. However there is an issue about saturday being holy, because God said it is. The 7th day sabbath was not created by man, God created that. Now sunday sacredness is a catholic thingy, the vatican murdered all sabbath keepers in the 9th century and used the death penalty to get sunday sacredness established, and to abolish Gods holy day of saturday. Sunday is mans tradition, not Gods!

Isaiah 66:20-26 says in the new earth, you will come and worship with me every new moon and every sabbath. Thats God speaking, and he still declares saturday as special above the other days even in the new earth, when God comes to live with us. Something to think about.

What we are dealing with is a matrix, the evil ones control. Also indoctrination in print, on radio, in churches. Its the churches who confuse the issue of worshipping; and saying it all has to do with one day. But the issue is this, one day is holy, the other 6 are not..

And we are suppossed to worship and walk clean every day. Thats how it lines up, but you,ll never here that in a church..they have it all confused, jacked up and twisted. So much for representing truth. Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

...Remember Adam and Eve were not Jews, and the sabbath was given to them first, to remember. If ya have an issue anbout saturday as being holy and to be remembered as such, then ya need to take it up with God. Because its his day, his thingy, and his command. No man on earth today or in the past, has anything to do with the 7th day sabbath. That comes strickly from God alone, and ya need to take it up with him, if ya have a beef about it.. Good luck, your going to need it! I dont think ya are going to convince God he made a mistake about this. But you can try if ya feel froggy enough..I wouldnt recommend it tho.. I recommend to remember it, just like the bible says to do, remember it! peace!

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
« 1 2 (3) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post