Oneness - True Faith
BillyBayou
Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/14 0:32
Just popping in
Who changed the Sabbath and why?
I can't find the first verse in the Scriptures that tells us to keep Sunday as our Sabbath.
Can any one help me?

BB
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/14 10:07
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Yes I can help you, here are some of the scriptures:

Quote:
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and plot to change times and laws. And they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and one-half time.

The time have been changed by the Romans, we are under the metal beast in Revelations.
As the Roman Empire was known as the metal Empire as all you would see is metal of the shields of the Romans.

The Romans had 12 months, this we also now have, in fact there is13 months in the year as:

28 divided by 365 = 13

So we should have 13 months clearly as this is evident from the fact we have 28 days in a moon cycle and 28 days in a menstrual cycle.
Also God in Genesis made the days and the nights so making time, so he chooses the layout of the months.

The part with the actual day bit is a bit clearer in the languages, as in Spanish for instance (as it is closer) Saturday is Sabbado, Shabbat in Hebrew or something like that i.e. Sabbath.

Quote:
Deu 5:12-15 Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it, as Jehovah your God has commanded you. (13) Six days you shall labour and do all your work. (14) But the seventh day shall be the Sabbath of Jehovah your God. In it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your ox, nor your ass, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger inside your gates, so that your manservant and your maidservant may rest like yourself. (15) And remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and Jehovah your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and with a stretched-out arm. Therefore Jehovah your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.

Also the fact it was a special day, as God fed the people on that day it shouldn't have been changed (read the story of mosses travels with the people through the wilderness and manna).

What happened you ask the Romans changed it they used Christ as a Dragon they add the books the wanted and rearranged the Bible to what the saw as right.

This is one reason Christianity clearly incorporates allot of old pagan beliefs as the Romans made the original system of belief.

Whose fault is this, I personally would blame Paul as you don't collect Good figs from a rotten Fig tree and this is what he did.

On the fact he contradicts Christ so much as well I would say from all I have studied that he is also the son of perdition.

Please tell me if I have missed anything as I have skated over this lightly.

Allot is in articles already explained on this subject and I will continue to do so untill it is fully explain for people.

P.S If you worship everyday, you can't go wrong then can you!

N B with U
Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/21 2:20
=->
I agree with Wizanda that everyday is good. I think to many people get hung up on what DAY you worship on. It's the INTENT of the worship that's important. Not what day.

The original intent (during Jesus's time) was to set a day aside to go inside your self and find God and talk to your Heavenly Father.

I witnessed to many times where people have turned it into a ritual and have forgotten to look inward. Society promotes that, keep them busy so they don't connect with the Father. Who doesn't want a spiritually strong humanity? Good question.

Don't get caught up in technicalities, what is the intent. The Pastor, Priest, etc. is suppose to be there to GUIDE you, you still have to do the studing.

Oh, by the way the original meaning of a Sin was an archery term meaning to "miss the mark". Why do some people think it mean failure, when all you did was missed the mark that time, you can go back and correct it.
wizanda
Re: Is it a sin to worship on Sunday? Posted on: 2006/1/21 8:56
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Also just to add to what you've said...

What about??? "Christmas is a time for giving"

What about the rest of the year??

Why make a special time to do it, it doesn't exactly follow Christ does it?
"Sorry not going to heal you, till my supposed it birthday as I only give at Christmas". lol

N B with U
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post