Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Summary of End Times Naming Posted on: 2021/12/26 10:52
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Skanda before Mahāpralaya.
The Sayoshyant (Zand) before Frashokereti.
Wōdanaz before Ragnarök.
Sananda is the New Name of the Messiah, before the Judgement Day Fire.
Sandalphon announces Judgement.
King David became Yeshua, and then becomes Zion.
Zeus is Zan.
(Last) Z and A (First).

Attach file:

jpg  cyrstal earth.jpg (1,198.77 KB)
1_61c8495f76798.jpg 1100X829 px

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Summary of End Times Naming Posted on: 2021/12/31 10:33
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
For those who don't understand these religions, we're coming to Judgement Day.
My name Zanda I've spelled that way since birth, and specifically as at 4-5 years old I was told my name is in the world's religions.
At 15 years old the Source of reality (God) explained global eschatology to me, asking me to read the religions, and build a place to share peace = www.wizanda.com
I was warned even though the internet didn't exist back then, that though I'd try to warn people across the sky, my message wouldn't reach the audience as much as I'd expected.
Then there will be masses of deaths, a global catastrophe, and then a cleansing of this realm, and after the resurrection of the Enlightened Saints in a new paradise.
If we read these different religious ideologies, they all explain this current world is destroyed with a quantum fire in a day, and then after is recreated, where those who align with 0neness are welcome.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Summary of End Times Naming Posted on: 2022/3/22 12:24
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In Psalms 89:19-21 David is appointed as the Messiah, and in Isaiah 52:10-14 this is paraphrased by Isaiah; showing that the Spirit of Salvation was placed in to the Flesh of David, as the Suffering Servant of Isaiah 53.
In Isaiah 52:7 the Messiah returns as King Zion our Divine Being, and that is the Flesh of David, with the Spirit of the Lord within the Messiah.
Zeus was known as Zan, and we have the Zanes of Olympus as a spelling of the name. It was recognized by ancient Greek scholars, that Zeus (Greek) was Jove (Hebrew), and Jupiter (Roman).
When 'the last shall be first', the Alpha, and Omega are first and last letter in the Greek alphabet; which in the English alphabet is Z and A.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post