Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Messiah's Explination of the Biblical Seals Posted on: 2022/1/28 11:12
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In Daniel 12:4+9 the Bible has been 'Sealed' until the end of this age.
In Isaiah 8:11-22 Immanuel/Yeshua came 'to lay a Snare 'Sealed' up in his Testimony among the disciples'.
In Isaiah 29:9-14 because people drink alcohol, and follow Oral Traditions, rejecting studying the prophets (Isaiah 30:8-12), they don't understand what is 'Sealed'.
I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10 three years before reading the Bible, where I was told how to unseal the Bible; that Yeshua came to set a Snare, not to give out free Salvation.
The Snare is that the Chief Corner Stone (Isaiah 28:16) is in the Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:9-19 - Rumour to Rumour); in Hebrew Isaiah 28:20-21 states it is the Bed of Adultery.
The Parable of the 'Fig before Summer' is a citation by Yeshua of Isaiah 28:4; where I've been sent before Judgement Day to explain prophecy.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Messiah's Explination of the Biblical Seals Posted on: 2022/1/28 23:22
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The Curse of Moses (Deuteronomy 28) was placed on the Jews, for the last two thousand years, because their Leaders put their Messiah to death.
This was stated in Zechariah 11, that if they paid the thirty pieces of silver, and placed it into the Potter's Field in the House of Israel; that would end both covenants with Israel.
Deuteronomy 28:53-55 & Zechariah 11:9 implies that they will eat each others flesh at the 2nd temple destruction; we know this happened historically at the Siege of Jerusalem.
Thus when Yeshua said the temple would be torn down, and the Jews would be exiled, that 'Miracle' can be seen by anyone looking at history.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post