Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/1/14 11:18
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
This is excellent for some of its guides:

Sal's Realm of RuneScape

yet always check as I have found odd errors as you will on all the sites.

Rune TIPS

Quote:

First RuneScape fansite on the web offering up-to-date guides, maps, calculators, quest help, a bestiary of monsters and much more!

You will need off this site:

Rune TIPS Maps Page

This is all the maps you will ever need for RuneScape and trust me you will need these.

So what you need to do is load the page you want fully, (dial up users will know what I mean as I did this) then save the map to your computer.

This will make it you have a copy of the map; it has links to the quests and dungeons on the map if you save it as html.

So if you click on the icons it will take you to the quest page or dungeon map on Rune TIPs.
This is well handy if you want to get around the RuneScape map with ease, otherwise you will just be struggling as I first did!!

If you cross reference the map from rune TIPS by clicking the quests (you have on your pc to save loading each time), and the sal's guide then you get a clear idea of what is ahead of you, so you don't miss anything and die or have to go back on a quest to the bank as you missed something.

If you are a member and get clue scrolls one of the most handy full guides to collecting clue scroll is here

Rune TIPS Treasure Trails

This includes a handy tool half way down the page for if you get coordinates, if you do use this though you still need the items in the game.
Just it make it you know where you will have to go and what you will need to take.
Please read their entire guide, as I didn't and didn't notice there are sarddy monks that are very dangerous on level 3 clues.

Next you need prices of things, the best guide for this is:

Rune Headquarters:.:.: Your unfair Runescape advantage

Quote:

RuneHQ is a friendly up-to-date and complete fan site for players of RuneScape, the massive multi-player online game. RuneHQ contains forums, guides, hints, and reports on playing the game, as well as up-to-date maps of all RuneScape features.

This is almost complete list of all creature and items; plus street prices for many of these. This is almost a price list for Runescape at present, so always check and don't get scammed.

With these pages you can navigate the Runescape world with ease, Good luck!

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/1/26 18:11
=->qOLOp
i need help with that stupid clue, (i need to find a crate close the monks but where..)
wizanda
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/1/26 18:16
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Here you need this page from Rune Tips

Full guide to clue scrolls

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/2/1 18:48
=->qOLOp
i know were everything is just add my name and boom boom you will become one of the best like me ok
(1) 2 3 4 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post