Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/2/24 21:36
=->qOLOp
01_Riku here...Well thanx about the clue, I'm still looking. I think it might be a new clue because...well "newer"... I got an anagram B4 that 1 and it wasn't on any1's guide. Oh here it is if any1 wants to add it to there guides: "LARK IN DOG" the answer is "KING ROALD". That's the king of Varrock if your wondering it took me a while to figure out the anagram, but I finally got it. My clue is: 01 degrees 18 minutes North 14 degrees 15 minutes East. Needing help plz!>>>>>>peace B with U<<<<<<
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/2/24 21:49
=->qOLOp
01_Riku here again I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sry about the clue thing its 01 degrees 18 SOUTH 14 degrees 15 East not NORTH. I am really sry about taking up tons of space too and have so many nice ppl help and to be typing the wrong coordinates everytime. thanx every1 and again i'm really sry :[
Zan
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/2/24 22:00
=->Zan
Its ok thats what we are here for, I did ask you are you sure it's right, as I have had a similar one near there:

Kamaja other side of the River and then head North

Good luck be careful always take anti-poision, just in case when venturing long distance on Kamaja. I died once oops no Anti-Poision (they now sell it in the shop, didnt then, full armor)
qOLOp
Re: My Guide to RuneScape Websites you need!! Posted on: 2006/3/20 16:14
=->qOLOp
dadawd
« 1 2 3 (4) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post