Oneness - True Faith
Re: Does re-incarnation exist? Do you believe? Explain why or why not! Posted on: 2006/1/19 3:54
=->
the Creator... hmmmm. I respect your view. Let me tell you about a book by Dr. Richard Gerber Vibrational Medicine. In this book he explains eastern medicine with western science. To the point the FDA validated acupucture in the 1940's! Won't see that advertised anywhere, anyway to prove that meridans in the body were real they injected tecnesium into where they were told the meridians were. They then did a nuclear scan of the body. They found that those meridians went past every organ of the body, past it, not physically connected. They also did this with a pregnant woman. They found that there was an enery form before the physical body ever existed. Soul, Spirit, reincarnated? Food for thought. Where did that come from?One last point. Gregg Braden talks about an experiment that the Army conducted. They took a DNA sample from a live human subject. Put it under a microscope, while observing it they stressed the subject, the DNA reacted, not convinced they move the subject to another room, stressed the subject again, DNA reacted, They took the subject 400 miles away, stressed him again. Guess what? The DNA reacted. We are all connnected. Proven by western science. I hope this gives another perspective. God Bless
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: Does re-incarnation exist? Do you believe? Explain why or why not! Posted on: 2006/1/19 5:24
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
You can cut off a chickens head and it can still run around, does that mean it has a soul? Or is it just some scientific anomoly we are yet to shed real truth on. The brain is a powerful organ. We should not misuse it. I admit there are some things in science that are yet to be proven. Yet, there is everything in Religion that is yet to be proven. I don't like faith, it gives science a bad name. We can only understand so much through faith. We have the technology to understand it now, and the i.q.'s, let's go after it.

Some things do happen that no one can explain. But leave it unexplainable. We shouldn't make explanations for things that we have not yet studied. Thank you Pete, I appreciate your views. Let's continue.

With love and respect,
David.
wizanda
Re: Does re-incarnation exist? Do you believe? Explain why or why not! Posted on: 2006/1/19 10:21
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Now having died and seen heaven, also as you are saying Pete having previous life memories, now you have started let me add my part to this picture.

Ok if energy can never be destroyed is your spirit not energy?

The flesh we know what happens to this becomes soil; the water on the other hand is a bit trickier as your water that was in your body at some point will become part of something else?

Now H2O is supposed to be water, yet science will tell you these are two gases?

Now atoms join one way or another according to scientific theory, yet water joins both ways.

My Dad asked, why if you poke someone in the eye with a stick, something leaves and the person isn't there any more?
What leaves I questioned, what always leaves when the life goes? The Water!

This is not to say it 100%, yet a way for the spirit to be able to come and go in a way you can see.

Now we need to take this on a finer level, i.e. quantum physics.

You see the universe is made up of quarks, which from what I saw when I died appear to be spirit.

So in other word the whole universe is spirit, spirit makes everything.

A stool you have could have in it as much as a million, different parts and feelings and emotion from all the different journeys of the circle of life, which made the tree that made the stool. It's hard to describe what I am saying, yet I hope you can see what I aiming at.

Yet this is only part of it what I am trying to show; it is to stop looking at the universe as if it is all atoms as you are taught, as there is something smaller then these, which are quarks and from what I saw when I died these are spirit (as others have also said) and is the fabric of the universe.

Ok taken from a book a read on a scientific study of reincarnation, some of the parts in this book where not explainable by the author.

There was a man in India, who had a family he loved very much, he died. Many years later at the age of about 8 years old, a young boy travels to come to the family and explains he is the father. He knows many facts only the father would have known and private secrets of the couple.
This was just one of the examples it had many of these where people have gone back to their old families.

There was also many hypnotizing session where the patient when under hypnosis had known previous events, with all the facts and there had been detailed worked in to tracing all the details, which the patient had said under hypnosis. In fact in the study some of the times, the patient knew more history then they could find.

The next part in this book that adds a lot of questions is Buddha's as they are reborn each time they die and found again as is the Dali Lama. Each time the Buddha dies and is reborn they will search around for him in his knew body. Before they will accept it is the same person they undergo a series of test, where the Buddha must identify the items that where theirs out thousands of the same item. The book told how the Buddha when tested didn't even question out of thousands and went direct to the item in question each time.

Just some questions for now, yet I still have loads to add to this, tell me what you think or I have missed.

N B with U
David_Goodpasture
Re: Does re-incarnation exist? Do you believe? Explain why or why not! Posted on: 2006/1/19 20:09
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Wiz, could you go into more depth. I could not follow as well as I'd have liked to. Thank you.

Peace,
David.
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post