Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/25 9:07
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Exactly Pete. You're onto it. We can create all the technology we want. Material things will never please us or make us happy. It is all within us.

Peace and Love.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/25 9:49
=->qOLOp
Also did you hear about the research on algae which can convert light to electric.

Didn't know about trees, I know where I am plugging me Christmas tree lights next year.
suzyq
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/25 13:43
Just can't stay away
David,

May I presume...what book are you reading these ideas from?

I haven't read such things and would like to research them myself.

While lower vibrational life forms do have electrical fields, I find it difficult to believe one tree source or small amount of algae could supply energy sufficiently.

I've been known to be wrong before and I am always open to new insight and exploration. I'd like to look at the data and the experiements more thouroughly. Would you please post the link or the book reference.

None of my current energy or tree books contain such information.

Tree climber by nature! Hmmmm...what a buzz!

Love and Light,
susyq
David_Goodpasture
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/26 14:57
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Suzy, one tree will not be enough. Yet, if we can overcome our addiction to money which is our addiction to oil... we can grow enough trees... and mix enough free energies together to have an emission free world. There is more than enough out there... there doesn't always have to be one dominent energy source.... rather it would work better mixing the clean sources that we do have to achieve what it is we need... happiness and less worry. Not to mention less polution! I like t see the stars clearly sometimes! you know? Like the Great Ghandi once said "We must be the change we wish to see in the world".

Peace and Love... it's all within us.

Check out some of Tesla's work.
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post