Oneness - True Faith
Jewish?
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/12 12:43
=->Jewish?
What if he was born in India?

If he was against tithes and religious ritual, why would he be Jewish?

If the Jews killed him then lied to make it seem as if intended, would you be friends with them?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Imam Mahdi
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/12 12:49
=->Imam Mahdi
Quote:

(opposite of faith)............... is fear!

Quote:

He was also showing us that in death, we can become ONE.

Mat 22:32 "I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?" God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Isa 8:19-20 And when they shall say to you, Seek to the mediums and to wizards who peep and mutter; should not a people seek to their God, than for the living to the dead? (20) To the Law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because no light is in them.

Paul's seems to have confused you
suzyq
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/12 14:09
Just can't stay away
CONTRADICTION!
dude
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/15 2:07
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
This is a good question, because the bible tells us there are many "jesus'". But only one that is begotton from the Father and Mother (holy spirit). Now the Jesus I know will tell us that saturday is a Holy day and we will find Him "Jesus" at worship with our Father on the Sabbath.

This is not Jewish because Adam and Eve were not Jews and they kept the 7th day sabbath. Now why does Jesus remember the sabbath, because his Father "God" asks him to, thats why. So if christ came to earth today, keeping the 7th day sabbath to show what "christ" he is, he would not be jewish, the sabbath comes from God and not the jews, and jews reject him. He wouldnt be christian because they keep satans day of sunday, and spit on the 7th day sabbath. They dont remember it, like the bible tells us to do.

Jesus christ would not be muslim or hindu either because they piss on the 7th day sabbath, and have their own holy day. I dont believe Christ could really claim any religion at all on earth today. None of them really line up with the Christ in the bible. They all have some pieces of it, but none of them really line up with the Jesus I know. I thnk its all mind control, and aliens beaming us with electrical energys, and hybreds at the top levels, and satanists in the churches, ect, ect; and thats why the image of God has been destroyed in mankind and in any religion. Jesus could not really indentlfy with any religion on earth today because they all piss on him, one way or another!

First off if they dont remember saturday as holy, Like God tells us to do; then its not the same Jesus I know! OK...And also the bible tells us that, there are many christs, but only one real one! And he keeps and remembers saturday as holy, remember that! Now what church on earth today can meet that mark? There are other marks also, but this is a must; an absolute must! REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY! Thats the Jesus I know!

I have a question, if two Jesus' appeared at the same time hovering over you, and both looked identical; but one says I am the jesus of the 7th day sabbath, and the other said, I am the Jesus of 50 milliom sunday keepers,,,which one is the real Jesus?

Because this is exactly what is going to happen according to the prophecies. Lucifer will manifest as Christ preaching love, peace and joy; but saying he has changed the sabbath to sunday.. Jesus will appear with the new jerusalem to start up the kingdom of God age; and say, we keep the 7th day sabbath here. Which one are you going to believe? I believe when the real Jesus returns, he will bring the true religion with him, and all the rest on earth be will phony, as they are right now!

And I mean muslims, hindus, dali lamas, and christians ect; are all phony, they do not follow Jesus example of sabbath keeping. So the Jesus they follow is different than the one in the bible! It should be as obvious as a fly on your nose,,,peace!

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post