Oneness - True Faith
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/9 1:54
=->
I feel that The Father (or Universal Light) watches us and sighs that we still haven't learned what what we need to learn.

It's not HOW we worship Him, or pray, or what ever. We still seem to be wrapped up in HOW. The important thing is our INTENT!!!!!

Love God and Love One another. You do those two things and everything else will fall in line. If we are to become one with God we cannot be duel in our thinking.

Christ will come back with LOVE in His HEART for ALL of US reguardless of what religion we subscribe to. With much Love to all.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/9 7:54
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
True Pete and you know I agree, you see being the son of man, this question has been asked, just as many will assume Christ is Christian.

Yet who would want to be friends with people who think it is good you were murdered?

For me this has been shoved onto me all my life, how good it was Christ died for us?

Now understanding both the Quran and the Bible Prophecies, in fact it is the opposite.

Christ was a messuring line and so those who can say it is good to murder someone, need to rethink their values.

Plus to say God murdered his own son and made that choice is seriously questionable, no wonder in Christian countries most people don't have any respect for God.

This is why blaspheming has become common speach as the respect has gone.

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/10 16:12
=->qOLOp
Christ death wasn't about murder as we know it. True he was our example to follow. He was also showing us that in death, we can become ONE.

The Father and Christ knew precisely what would happen.. Humanity always has needed proof. (opposite of faith)
They gave it to us.

We can't be christian when it's convenient. Did Christ ever judge others with malice. He loved unconditionally!!! EVERONE!!!

He wants us back, we just have to ask for His help. When was the last time you asked?

PEACE
qOLOp
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/11 0:43
=->qOLOp
I think he would be Jewish.
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post