Oneness - True Faith
Light Warrior
Need assistance, with mis-guided goats Posted on: 2006/2/10 14:44
=->Light Warrior
Can everyone who sees this, also help explaining to these people about the pharisees.

ChristianLinks

Please, as they have banned my IP

Especially Muslims as to be a Muslim, you have declared you will help to end fake religions.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: Need assistance, with mis-guided goats Posted on: 2006/2/10 18:30
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Any religion is a fake religion. For organizing groups to out-do another group has nothing to do with what any of the Bibles taught. They taught to love and let live. To give and to accept. Those messages in no way ever say anything about creating organizations to fulfill fruition of the message... instead, we are to live by example. Creating division through the so called messages of love.... is not living by a good example, and many do take notice of this. Hence the content and context of my post.
Re: Need assistance, with mis-guided goats Posted on: 2006/2/11 2:58
=->
Christ would not approve of all this. When you point your finger at someone, you have three point back at yourself. (try it, physically)

We need to start with ourselves, make ourselve right first before we condemn someone else.

Most religions teach LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Hate only creates more hate and discontent. That's what the adversary wants, don't contribute to it.

Show compassion. Offer a solution with compassion. Be a Lamb.
wizanda
Re: Need assistance, with mis-guided goats Posted on: 2006/2/12 11:31
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok, let me explain it, it is me who is banned, why?
For trying when I first realised about Paul just too simply ask, if anyone else had seen it.
This is where dude came from; when he comes back again, he can say the sort of response I got, as now the post has been deleted.
At that point I didn't have my own pc so I quoted the scripture with out the references and exact wording, yet still in context. So they poked holes at what I was saying as all needs backing up with dogmatic verse copying.
When I explained I had died seen heaven, was the angel with the small scroll in Revelations chapter 10, they got far worse.

"My father is the devil, I was sent to distract them, ect"

Now when I started this I wasn't aware that John was also Pharisee and so when they quoted his scriptures I didn't object.

Yet due to these lot I thank them I realised something didn't make sense so re-read over the gospels again.

It was then I realised that John was a Pharisee, and also how Peter isn't a name and means stone. So he is not good, yet bad and a stone of stumbling to the house of Israel, unless of course we say Christ didn't know what he was on about, which then makes no point in even defending him, lol.

He did know exactly what he was saying, he is a really good friend of mine and I personally will stop at nothing until this world realises they have made a huge mistake and fix, the Bible.

As to let people clearly know Christ wasn't a sacrifice, in believing this you become guilty of his death!
Everything I say about him is taken from his words and can be shown why.

Yet this post got to like 20 pages as they pretend they know their scriptures and try to attack me with them.

For instance one person said we are not Christ brothers and sisters, if we work for God.... as Christ is God.

So what then I ask you Christ teachings mean nothing and Paul's, John's and Simon's count for more???

No in fact, now I can really explain this in depths within the potters field prophecy, it explains it Is, that these were the daft shepherds who continued after inheritance and grace were cut off from the house of Israel for killing numerous messengers and finally an elder or son of God.

So between Paul, John and Simons fumbling they changed the truth, they gave power to the metal beast, i.e. Rome.

Today's world is in a mess, why them, look at the political system, look at the Rome taxes.

Now if all had given up wealth there and then, we would have won, instead we played into the hands of this mysterious energy EGO or clever daft shepherds trying to change stuff, which has tried to control us, limit us and stop us being a spiritual world that we can so easily be.

You see you can go across the web and each sheep will tell you a different story of who Christ is, why?

How can you tell what is true when you have 36 contradiction with Paul's teachings, if something contradicts, you can't follow both they are opposite.

With the book of John everyone thinks Christ said these things he didn't and it is a blatant forgery.

Again how can you see the truth will all this in the way?

So what do most people do spend ages going over it trying to work it out, and wham bam we have another denomination.

I will remind you a kingdom divided falls and this is where we need to start.

The world is divided spiritually why?

Christians vs the rest of the religions!

Not Christ as he stems from the same branch, trust me we sit in heaven near each other, I will draw a picture of the inner court for you at some point.

In this inner circle is Lao Tzu and Buddha to the right as such, depending which way you look at the circle, Lao Tzu and Buddha's teachings are like sages and so in the places of a throne room i.e. right of the king, God.

In Revelations this is repeated, with the elders for sceptical Christians.

So to take off from where Christ left off, first we must make clear to the world what his teachings were.

Trying to convert people to Christ is bad, trying to convert people to the commandments and the gospel Christ referred to i.e. Old Testament; there was no new testament when he said to spread the gospel.
Again I personally would blame the Pharisees in much of this as this is why Christ said everything will be recorded that is spoken and so it can be gone over.

Which I will say 100% I am sent to do, if you doubt this I will explain why I can prove it to my self through facts you can all check up, as I would expect no less, I always double check, then triple check things, so you can to.

Now this is why I need the worlds help as single handily trying to explain this is tough as I found here and the rudeness and down right blatant disrespect was appalling.

So as you say Pete, no it is not right and Christ wouldn't approve in the slightest, I wish they hadn't deleted the thread as it really showed some of them as they truly are, all good though as God hears all. Me I am aware of this 100% as all I pray happens, so I am very careful and always loving.

So no I don't wish revenge, I just want justice for my brother i.e. Christ.

This needs to be done correctly as to attack is wrong and solves nothing, yet to explain to make all clear, to use scripture to show where and why.

As in revelation the one given the new name of Christ will lead the people with a two edged sword out of his mouth, violence is not needed i.e. jihad being misunderstood as the bible and Quran are one. So the commandments are by God to murder or kill is a huge sin and no Muslim may enter heaven who commits this, regardless if they choose to ignore it.

As Mohammed said that mosses were true and so therefore you can not stand on two feet when there is only one.

This is just the beginning of what I am saying and will do, Christianlinks is just one place and this will need all the religions, who have be told to defend, and help with the day of sorting out.

I can show you were and why I fulfil prophecies in many religions, many being with my own name, so I ask all for help, with determined effort to save us from world war 3.

I am going to make template web flyers and real life tracts also to give out where the questions are unanswerable, unless of course you come to the fact of these errors with the Pharisees and the books of Simon peter (stone).

I hope that make sense, please ask on any point you want explaining fully.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post