Oneness - True Faith
dude
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/25 22:50
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
OK, count me in also. I would love to see earth as a city of light by 2013. I salute the indigo/crystal vibration as the one that finally sees the kingdom of God (Dan 2:44) return to earth. Its my understanding the New Jerusalem will come to earth in the Fathers Merkaba (chariot), and land on Mt Olives. This will start earth becoming that city of light. I dont know if 2012 is it, or if its before that.

However it is these generations born in the pledian star systems magnectic field, that seems to be causing a change in the young now. I am so happy to see this and be a part of it. At 56 yrs of age, I am not of this vibration. However Shekina (holy ghost) led me on a spiritual journey about 7 years ago that lasted 4 years. I learned then so many things, about matrixes, dimensions, realitys, ufos(i saw things), elemental kingdoms (i saw things), the four directions, and about indigo and crystal people. I am so happy to be part of this. God bless you all and keep talking and sharing here...please..and peace..see ya in nature...lov u! .may a blast of pure light hit you from the crystallyne light grid, connected to the Godheads throne, and give you wisdom, direction, focus and truth!amen

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
« 1 2 3 (4) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post