Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Critical Mass; The World's Population Posted on: 2006/2/26 3:10
=->David_Goodpasture
As the world's population swiftly approaches a critical mass of 6.5 Billion humans, old faiths are becoming outdated like an old baseball mit. They have been worn out, and many humans are now lost. The new journey begins... the transformation. As the governments can no longer keep absolute and complete power and order, they will soon crumble, it is now up to us, the citizens, the everyday human being, to transform this world. In another 100 years, almost every single human being will be replaced with the new offspring of this generation. At this critical point in time it is up to us to make this change.

World affairs are currently unstable. Good alliances have gone sour. It is time to start new from within. The human species now has the potential to become. We have been a slow crawling caterpillar, eating up whatever knowledge that has come our way. We have spun our cacoon, the time to bloom into that galactic butterfly for all of our star brothers and sisters to see, is now. We have to show our responsibility. The magnitude of this current process is priceless and wordless. The future of humankind rides on this decision... which is ours to be made. Be a positive unfluence and lead by example. This place CAN change.

This grand technological age that we are entering cannot allow for irresponsibility. You can spread love by example, nothing should be forced.

It is "critical mass" because it is the point of no return. Our technological advances are exploding, and in order to get them out to benefit the public we must show our responsibility. We cannot continue to deny the reality of this universe. We cannot continue to strap suicide vests on ourselves and blow each other up.(critical mass is the stage just before 2012 and 7 billion, the transformation/transfiguration period in the human species that WILL take place) 7 billion will hit in 2012... 2012 and 7 billion coincide with one another, it's not just fairy tale. I am special, but not prefect, nor any different from anything that you could ever become or be. We all contain this potential within us. By 2013 the Earth and it's inhabitants will be engulfed with the light of love, consciousness and awareness. Ask away, I'll be more than glad to discuss it with you. I enjoy these conversations immensely. Although I will admit, I am limited and I do not have all the answers that you may desire. I am only human, just as you are. I've just experienced and seen things that you may never have seen or experienced before, yet. Time will answer all of your questions. I can only ask for your trust, your love, and your compassion in moving forward and bringing about a brighter future.
David.

P.s. It is not weird to understand. There is no longer any room for discrimination.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post