Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Simon the Stones Misunderstanding Posted on: 2006/2/27 12:07
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I do find it funny how you all follow Simon, he was called stone (peter) is it was clear he would trip people up have a look at this, its Yeshua joking:

Quote:

Mat 17:24-27 and when they had come to Capernaum, the tribute collectors came to Peter and said, does your master not pay the tribute? (25)
He said, Yes.
And when he had come into the house, Yeshua anticipated him, saying, what do you think, Simon?
From whom do the kings of the earth take customs or tax?
From their sons, or from strangers?
(26) Peter said to Him, from strangers.
Yeshua said to him, and then truly the sons are free.
(27) But lest we should offend them, go to the sea and cast a hook, and take up the first fish that comes up. And when you have opened its mouth, you shall find money; take that, and give it to them for me and you.

If you understand what this means it's a joke, yet Simon peter (stone) didn't get it.
You see:
I we are free then we shouldn't have to pay taxes and money should come from nature so we don't get in to trouble for not paying taxes.

The other point to this that I am just writing as full article is how Yeshua's name also means the hook in time.
So I am just doing the research on this the amount of stuff concerned it is Amazing and its fun for me finding these entire bits, as I am beginning to understand more of the figurative speech as this goes along as there is a lot to it.
I will make a full glossary of figurative terms and meanings, when I finished the article as by then I should have about understood all the extra stories, these relate to.
As when you have a city with a bad moral to the story told, then someone repeats this in a prophecy.
It is not the city in question, yet the ethics and so prophecy's become double pictures; one for the regions, yet two for the ethics of the people it is trying to portray.
I could still do with a hand with some, yet not to worry though as God guides me. Yet if you have spent years doing this, it would be handy if you know you stuff.

Ok as a quick explanation of what I mean when I say the hook is this Yeshua is referred to much in prophecy as the hook or the plummet stone, both very much a way to measure or bring people in.
So if Yeshua is here saying the hook and said that he would make them fishermen of men then he is again referring to how, what he taught is to be used as a measure.
So when he says, don't follow Pharisees, beware of the Pharisees, it does mean as it says as his word is a measure, this is again and again repeated through prophecy.

So when you have the books of John and Paul written by so called X-Pharisee?

What must you do when you follow Christ?

Not follow them, beware that they are sneaky like a wolf in sheep's clothing, yet you will no them by their fruit.

So its time to wake up if you are reading this!!!

Now if in the reference I have used you are shown how Simon is daft and why Christ called him stone. As he must have known this as Christ honestly knew the scriptures like a matrix, he had studied them to the extreme that I am using a bible search program to go over where he is referencing points, when he speaks.
Yet this wasn't just his doing, which is clear, yet the Holy Spirit that spoke through him, and used to time to show us all this (If we are willing).

To carry on with that scripture, if Christ says use a hook and he is the hook, then he says give up wealth, if everyone did then indeed they could depend on (the Hook = Christ) just teaching as one big family should, with out greed getting in the way.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Simon the Stones Misunderstanding Posted on: 2006/3/3 9:31
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
Zec 3:8-10 Hear now, O Joshua (Yeshua) the high priest, you and your fellows who sit before you; for they are men of symbol. (9) For behold! I will bring forth My Servant the Branch (still can't find this in the Language Zechariah spoke, o0(He has done a most excelent job in foretelling this!!)). For behold the stone (peter) that I have set before Joshua(Yeshua): On one stone (peter) are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave its engraving (The Bible as it is written), says Jehovah of Hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. (10) In that day, says Jehovah of Hosts, you shall call, each man to his neighbor, to sit under the vine and under the fig tree.
Anybody fancy helpping end a 2000 year old problem, please sign up here.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Simon the Stones Misunderstanding Posted on: 2006/3/3 10:32
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

Quote:

(ESV) For you have forgotten the God of your salvation and have not remembered the Rock of your refuge; therefore, though you plant pleasant plants and sow the vine-branch of a stranger,

If you know Simon (Peter's) writting and teachings you will know why.

N B with U
suzyq
Re: Simon the Stones Misunderstanding Posted on: 2006/3/3 12:59
Just can't stay away
Please tell me more as I sit by your side...

Love and Light,
suzyq
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post