Oneness - True Faith
Zan Pan
Re: Nature sings - Black Keys in music Posted on: 2006/3/1 7:26
=->Zan Pan
Well no, not really as if you post something of mine and someone asks questions, will you be able to answer them all?

When we have spent much time discussing something and it is fully understood, remember when I am saying these on here I have also practiced loads of times in person adjusting it to be understood easily.

Though I must say you have done a good job, there is still points that need more foundation, which should be always started at the beginning as in my parables on teaching.

Enlightened spiritual teaching
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
dude
Re: Nature sings - Black Keys in music Posted on: 2006/3/2 13:53
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hey I am completly lost. How do you stretch an E-flat? What on earth are you dudes talking about? I know about sounds tho. In America our government is bombarding our peoples with Haarp sounds and creating sickness and disease of all kinds on the masses. All our hospitals are full to overflowing, there are so many sick people in america. Much of this sickness is from sound energy that we cant hear, produced by evil people hiding within our various government departments.

Now I know there are healing sounds also. Its just that someone has found out the bad ones and are bombing my country with them, too make trillions of dollars from the medical industry; to buy the world up with this excess money..Thats what I think is going on. Whoever they are, they belong with the medical industry and pharmecutical industrys also. Sounds, energy waves, music, birds singing, it all means something doesnt it?

Its curious to learn from reading about 400 books on metaphysics, that there are 7 astral planes, and each plane corresponds with one of the seven octaves on a piano. The creation of this planet and its corresponding 7 astral planes, are in harmony and the same frequencys of the 7 octaves on a piano. That means sound is tied to everything concerning humans, seen and unseen? This goes way past music..."Om"

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
wizanda
Re: Nature sings - Black Keys in music Posted on: 2006/3/2 14:19
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok do you know a keyboard layout; basically there should be black notes in between every note, as everyone is a semi-tone.
If you imagine there is a tone in between the E and F, which you can feel what it sounds like.
There is also a note between B and C.

N B with U
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post