Oneness - True Faith
jesus
Explaining the book of Revelations Posted on: 2006/5/28 12:20
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven
Quote:
The book of Revelation or The Apocalypse of John (IPA: [əˈpɑkəlɪps], from Greek ἀποκάλυψις ἀπο or apo- ["away from"] and κάλυψις or kalupsis ["a covering"] - meaning literally "pulling the cover away from")

Peace B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
jesus
Re: Explaining the book of Revelations Posted on: 2006/5/28 12:27
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven
Ok to start with the end of Revelations is a blatent forgery as zanda has explained....
Next we have to go over the order of the books....
They are wrong clearly, it looks like they have found a series of notes and tried to order them...

As many parts have been fulfilled and due to the order there is much confusion...

Zanda you know how said, you were you going to add a WIKI; maybe we could redo the Bible in many places through that then?

As in reordering them to their correct order between us, instead of some X-Pagan (no offense ment) and many other things, who clearly wasn't sure of him self; let alone to reorder the Bible for the world????

Peace B with U
jesus
Re: Explaining the book of Revelations Posted on: 2006/5/29 8:54
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven
Quote:

Rev 1:1-8 A Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him to declare to His servants things which must shortly come to pass. And He signified it by sending His angel to His servant John, (2) who bore record of the Word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ and of all the things that he saw. (3) Blessed is the one who reads and hears the Words of this prophecy, and the ones keeping the things written in it, for the time is near. (4) John to the seven churches which are in Asia. Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is coming; and from the seven spirits which are before His throne; (5) even from Jesus Christ the faithful Witness, the First-born from the dead and the Ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, (6) and made us kings and priests to God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (7) Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, and those who pierced Him will see Him, and all the kindred's of the earth will wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. (8) I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

Fake blatantly, God declares as the rest of Revelations states, also any washing in blood as a sacrifice is Anti-Christ teachings.

So officially now starts here....

Quote:
Rev 1:9 I, John, who also am your brother and companion in the affliction, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the island that is called Patmos, for the Word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This is not the same John as the author of the Gospels; the grammar is different in all languages...

Peace B with U
jesus
Re: Explaining the book of Revelations Posted on: 2006/5/29 9:05
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven
Quote:
Luk 18:2-8 saying, A certain judge was in a certain city, not fearing God, nor respecting man. (3) And a widow was in that city. And she came to Him, saying, Avenge me of my adversary. (4) And he would not do so for a time. But afterward he said within himself, Though I do not fear God nor regard man, (5) yet because this widow troubles me, I will avenge her, that she not wear me down in the end. (6) And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge says. (7) And shall not God avenge His own elect who cry day and night to Him, though He has been long-suffering over them? (8) I say to you that He will avenge them speedily. Yet when the Son of Man comes, shall He find faith on the earth?

Quote:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, Until when, Master, holy and true, do You not judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?

Not to imply Revelation is Fake, yet the author is the same as prophesied..

God does not need to avenge and in context of the rest of the Bible and prophecies it is way out of line to add such a thing as many bits have in revelations..

Making the whole context unlike what it was supposed to be...

As it is uncovering not a re-covering in the process...

In many situations, it adds to things "my lord Yeshua", where as the context of heaven is open...

Really the Book of revelations is about the people using the word as a weapon against Christianity and this is why it has been so confused until this Day!!

They have long hair as they are Nazarites and many other stable religions we could mention...

Peace B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post