Define What Saxaphone?
Love it
Is it Real?
Other...?
wizanda
New DandaB Track relased Posted on: 2006/9/26 6:48
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Been so busy lately with changes to the site ect...purchasing Fruityloops finding what is cool and what is not....anda on that fact of music I would like recommend computer music given the fact, half the things I have seen anda being a full time surfer and web
Computer music magazine recommends my last months work lol...as I tried 64 bit studio and they add it..Cubase 4 me was investigating and many other points of very clear knowledge of the web industries music systems up-to-date as I just researched my self at the same time....

Anyway on to the point which is my new track and the way this site intends to run from now..

We removed the music database as there is in fact no point as an artist to do this..

I personally finding remarkable playing systems with good surround and feature I like presume others do the same..now when adding the music in a system form here it sort of broke me IBook and so None Mac friendly..
So instead music will just simply get added here as then it is oneness and not separation of comment ect.

Instead please give us feed back on tracks before and after as if anyone adds music direct into this forum as a qualified sound engineer, it is then possible to remix ideas and fixes, in an open forum..

As time progresses given that I now own Fruityloops I will organise stuff when people see what I am here for...

Anyways peace b with U and any help with this track is appreciated as at present I don't like the concept of the sax slow...
May remix and need input where and what it wants?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: New DandaB Track relased Posted on: 2006/9/26 7:00
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

N B with U
wizanda
Re: New DandaB Track relased Posted on: 2006/10/30 16:41
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Remixed this track loads, as didn't like it to begin...

May start adding revision numbers to things lol

As often on here; if you download any painting or music, well and web programming where the idea stems from....

There will be improved versions later, so ask if you want a remix, in certain style and can as the music sits here in case don't like any of it...

Since it is all hand written also, it doesn't take long to make changes...

Have fun hope you like what I have done to it...

I feel it sits better now as one track should and lot more solid as bass line and dance track....

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post