Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Jesus is a swear word Posted on: 2005/10/15 4:54
=->qOLOp
i see nothing wrong with Wiz's response... brenda was speaking of a subject it seems she did not have much knowledge of.. and spreading false ideas to all the readers... i mean if you wanna debate and have an open forum that's cool... it's respected by me, but the posters, before they post, need to take time to do research and have an open mind.. not just stay stuck and true to their belief. Looks like wiz went through a lot of time to get the knowledge he has, and for someone to tell him otherwise... and for it to be false at that... would upset me a bit too... all he did was ask questions... i don't see the harm at that? lashing out? didn't ook like it to me.. just looked like he was trying to make her get a better idea of what he.. and she was talking about.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Jesus is a swear word Posted on: 2005/10/17 17:07
=->qOLOp
I supposed thats why brendalee is no longer here today? Because wiz hit her upside the head with a 2 by 4 in that reply.. Thats the way it read to me. It was hostile at the least..

And whoever ya are that defended that type of response , it would seem wants more members or guests run off, by supporting such actions.

We all make mistakes and no one is perfect. Trust me, before this is over I will have to apologize to someone. I dont like rubbish, and thats what you just did here....
wizanda
Re: Jesus is a swear word Posted on: 2005/10/17 22:24
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok to begin with I am sorry if it appeared I was coming across harsh, I didn't mean to be.
Even though I remember when I wrote that I did find some of the comments offensive to other religions. Knowing Brenda and having chatted on yahoo and msn as well, we still were chatting after that, so I don't think I offended her.
It is more her church tells her not to do anything other then follow what they say.
Yet anyway all the points I put as questions, to soften it instead of saying "look a lot of them points are wrong and extremely rude to some people, of other beliefs".
Instead I asked to question the points.
Yes, I have also heard that there was God called Allah, who was the moons God. Having read a lot of the Quran though, Mohammed makes it quite clear that Allah is the same God of the Bible.
At the time she made comment, am I wrong for answering with things, which make her question her own comments??

N B with U
dude
Re: Jesus is a swear word Posted on: 2005/10/18 5:24
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Thanks for doing that Wizanda. I figured you had it in you, even if I was wrong. Your a good person and it is a delight to fellowship with people like you. I am so thankful for your ministry and this site. Being a metaphysical christian, I really have no place to go where I aint ridiculed and stuff. Your site is a refreshing relief, for a change. Later friend...
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post