Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Why the site Changed name from "finding ONE - true faith" Posted on: 2006/11/18 19:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
You see in asking any question about which or what is the truth in someone else it is will cause an opposite reaction some where...

Like with so many religions it is clear evidence of that, and so really the site would like no name, yet for the sake of google it can't...

So even though many have chosen the name oneness ( so bad for keywording) it is the name i shouted from hell to get into heaven when i died....Reason being Heaven is Oneness....

Now the biggest point of understanding for anyone or thing to enter.... is passing and keep maintaining certain key aspects of our reality and consiousness that all must keep....

Now though they are universal law within us, some choose to ignore them, yet in any other's always saying they are correct...then someone will find an opposite reaction it is the law of nature...

Think to find global truth is about letting go and being one to begin with....
Remove the obsticals that have been placed, to mis-guide and people take their natural course again...??

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Why the site Changed name from "finding ONE - true faith" Posted on: 2006/11/21 19:53
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok still changes going on lol...how can I make my mind up for us?

changed back to wizanda? why google likes things named with the url...worked with wizanda.co.uk...must be the only person whom gets a high page ranking and mashes it up playing...

Wish some one would answer...then might not keep trying to organize run arrange and make somewhere for others to learn from...as it is nice to see so many others now whom have spiritual sites..."remember the day when i were a lad"...

Well things are moving on a long way and hopefully some input will come from you what it is you need or wish to find in a site?

wizanda is going back as name...shame yet can't change now and when i finally get on with the perpetual fludic motion generator...then it will all make more sense (it's a wiz-and-a makes free electric; bit like me...yet if no one posts....me waste more time looking for people to ask teh questions....

So since most of you come here from links saying wizanda something might at well carry on as we are doing...as after filling in the web with wizanda...z it is a bit pointless not to....you see unlike many we are continously working for the good of many...any help feel free to start a post....we will always anwser if the topic and heading of post is intended for end user...being that it is not going off in every direction...things labeled well help others and create a better understand later when finding things....

so anyways tell us what you think only way to learn is through mistakes...and make loads every day...the sites change goes like workshop for Xoops also...so any new developments happen here...another reason why wizanda...as we are global anyways....doing things fast...

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post