Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: What is the 'One True Faith'!! Posted on: 2005/6/22 13:40
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Please everyone try to talk in a kind fashion to each other.

Now I disagree with bashing anyone, as many Christians do with the Bible and what's more mainly Pharisees doctrine.

If it was Yeshua that people followed they would realise he said:
Luke 17:20-21 and being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, the kingdom of God cometh not with observation: (21) neither shall they say, Lo, here! Or, There! For lo, the kingdom of God is within you.

So in some ways Bob is correct, yet not in all senses.

Now Paul said that the anti-Christ would say this, yet Paul is the anti-Christ, as he contradicts almost all of Christ teachings in some way making him anti-Christ.

The comments you have post against Bob, are harsh, and a harsh word stirs anger.
Bob like wise try not to offend rather guide if you can.

Bob's ideology is the same for most of India, as they say that God is everything and so there fore we are part of God. They respect that each person is on a separate path to enlightenment and discovery of whom and what they are.

Yet God is the supreme creator i.e. Brahma, every single thing is a reflection of this.
Not that every single thing is this, as it created all things, so is well above all that we can conceive.

Hinduism also states that God has no image, yet is all things, so there fore can not take one image alone, if that makes sense.

Now if you wish to help each other, try to guide each other, not shout at each other, please.

Now this is not bashing, rather guiding please read this:

Why Christ isn't a sacrifice!!

As the fact you say Yeshua is a payment for your sins, shows that you are currently under Pharisees doctrine and not following him.

Also when you have read that please, have a look through the other articles, because as I have explained in other threads, I am the angel in revelations 10. Meaning that this site is to show many nations and many kings, yet at present we need to sort out the Pharisees doctrine, as it causes conflict and fear to spread.

Also the name (Jesus) is a swear word in ancient Hebrew, Yeshua means 'salvation' in modern Hebrew and in ancient Hebrew it means 'to show the way of worship and to leave a hook in time'.

Currently the world is deceived by what Babylon established and changed, making it the great harlot.

So if you really do follow God and Yeshua, I ask you to read the articles.

Peace N love B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
« 1 2 (3) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post