Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Why Religious Tolerance won't work Posted on: 2007/1/9 23:16
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I keep seeing this and though once upon a time, I use to think that was the way, until I actually read the Bible.....

Then after doing so....it isn't as clear as many perceive.....

You know how Christ said many would follow the wide road and it not being the right one....

Well these are Christians!!

Lets put this into points.....

1) How anyone can say it is right anyone is murdered to cover another's sin.

All of that isn't even spoken by Christ it is spoken by a group of Pharisees....Paul, John and Simon peter are all false and easily provable....
Plus prophesied before Zechariah 11

So before we say lets put them all in one basket and lets have peace...how can we when one of them is clearly against the rest....

Christianity clearly steals an inheritance......a cross is a symbol for God in many cultures and especially in ancient Hebrew where it means a monument or statue.....

It represents the time lines east to west, and future and past with us sitting in the middle.

So fair lets include the cross......yet now knowing and seeing what evil people Christians are and proclaim them self's in each time they proclaim it is right a man died for them....which as far as both Christ and the Bible stands...it is massive set up for them all...and most fell straight in it...and why we are here this is hell or the middle ground....as Christ said.....yet Christians do not...and in doing they are the ones making the place worse...taking way out religious ideas and not Godly, they came after....

it is very clear that a religion doesn't make a person, it distracts.....

a love of oneness works and a love of ego is the opposite and so lets remove the labels if we will ever get anywhere.

Guess what I am saying is it is One love and it is just that, I find it very hard to love someone completely when they would murder you, if they could get away with it!

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Why Religious Tolerance won't work Posted on: 2007/1/10 11:17
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Just to add Christianity doesn't believe in reincarnation; though Christ taught it...this is a massive divided of the religions and stands on shallow ground to say the least, yet holds all religions separate with no chance of joining each other.

Christians believe you must have Christ to enter heaven.

Christ believes you must have God and work here, else you will be coming back.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post