Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/7/22 21:35
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
What do people thinking?

The start of this thread is a lot of things, that are logical reasons for us to exsist.

What do you think?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Salishan
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/7/24 23:10
Just popping in
From Abbots Langley
As a reply to the initial topic,I will refer to a thought that is kept close to my heart and feel that must be shared. The amerindian approach to 'Great Mystery',or Wakan-Tanka,was not to try to work it out,because you can't

I am another one of yourself....
wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/7/27 17:21
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
For me personaly if we lived as the american indians did, this question would not be so important.

If you can tell from my first post this is the principles, I was try to put across, that basicly for us to exsist we are part of the great circle.

This has been lost and our peoples were wiped out by the Christians, instead they spread that we are not part of the earth/world.

This is so incorrect and has nothing todo with Yeshua (jesus) as he never taught this, as I now know and the Bible proves!!

He was one of us and these principles of the great circle need re-establishing.

The book of Revelation state that those destroying the earth will be destroyed!!

If we can show people that life on a whole is oneness and we are part of this oneness.

We need to learn to co-exsist within our enviroment, not destroy it, the same as the american indians did!!

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/10/4 5:44
=->qOLOp
The meaning of life... this is not realyl valid question... everyone's meaning of life will differ. To me the meaning of life, is learning to live in unison with everything in universe. Ever plant, every animal, every star/planet solar system... God and Jesus are not to be made into a religion... God is oneness... he is wholeness... we are to worship Gods laws, which would lead us to oneness as a race... but some of us get this mixed up, and we live just to die and go see him! STOP this non sense... God does not have some master plan either. He did not make us in a plan... we are not an experiment. We have free will, so nothing is predestined. We choose what we choose.. and unfortunately some choose to go to church every sunday and read a bible, listen to the pastor and take every word he says literal. They miss the true message of Christ and God... Christ does not want to be worshipped! And God wants you to follow his laws, be a light for others... this does not mean be a light and convert others to "critanianity". It means be alight for the laws of God! Spread love and truth, honesty compassion, positive energies. Ppositive energies are real! it can be seen through 2 things that i know of that i can prove scientifically. One is talking to plants. If you love a plant, and sit in very close courters to it, and talk to it... it will grow faster and healthier. Two if you freeze an ice cube, the crystals will change depending on if you are angry or happy. Your brain has electromagnetic emissions which are capable of far more than we currently understand. Now if God is telling us to be loving and kind, and live as one in the universe, and not to be gluttoness and eat lots of meat this means one thing... God knew positive energies affected everything in this universe... and two, stop slaughtering the animals, they give off energies too. Let me get back on track here. The worship of is not to go around saying "God is my father! Jesus is my Lord!"... the worship of God is to worship what he put here, the laws. Unfortunately blood was spilt in the name of God, and religions were manipulated, and this has caused many goat and sheep to arise. Which will soon lead to the return of the Messiah... whomever he may be or wherever he may come from. So if you truly think you are doing the right thing.. you need to rethink it. Actions speak louder then words. Preac the emssage of truth hope and love, and give it to others... but don't try and convert, it's not about religious(religions i.e. christianty islam) sects or cults etc., and it was never intended to be that way. DROP IT.
« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post