Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/5/16 20:22
=->qOLOp
Dear Sir, please see below.

"The law of conservation of energy is never considered by theists to be above and beyond God, but God Himself created it and is over it".
answer:
Matter is not created neither destroyed, it only transforms. WHat part of this LAW is not clear? Theist may choose to believe something. The fact is, this law exists and I have not made it up. It is irrational not to consider this. As a matter of fact, God exists, it is real but he doesn't deal with matter. He is a soul just like you and me, therefore; eternal... just like matter, it is eternal too because you cannot create it neither destroy it.

. "So your argument is a strawman".

Answer: Proof? "Theist" believing something is not a proof.

"Then also, the second law of thermodynamics contradicts your "eternal matter" viewpoint, as does the impossibility of transversing an actual infinite."
Answer:
Again Sir, show me how. How the second law of thermodynamics contradicts the eternal matter view point.
If your argument is reasonable, then you are correct.. otherwise, is just a belief.

Once you understand that matter is not created neither destroyed and all the implications behind it, you will see that all the matter (quantity) that exists now has always existed; therefore, it is finite. why? because you cannot create "new matter" see? There is not such a thing as "infinite" but eternal.

Thank you for posting.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/5/17 19:12
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
ok i will repeat my self, as you still haven't looked at the thread the 13 dimensions.

1st length
2nd width
3rd depth
4th time and space
5th gravity
6th matter
7th anti-matter
8th infinity
9th chaos
10th the universe, all that exists with in a physical plain, zion
11th love
12th wisdom
13th God

If you read the post it is explained better, with how it is inline with both the commandments in The Bible and the I-Ching.
These levels i also saw when i died within the spiritual side of reality.

Past level 10 is what is called heaven or its true name oneness!

So what you are on about with the law of matter, this goes well beyond that.

Each level consists of quarks or spirit as it appered to me,
So God is not just one spirit, yet the center of the universe holding all spirit togther, as a dimension must contain the others.

It is a sham-us can't get past the 1st part of what reality consists of, to be able to disscus the meaning of life?

As far as i can see, from all that i have seen and read, it is here, to see if people can learn the last levels within there life times.

Peace B with U all
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/5/27 13:40
=->qOLOp
why shall I believe what you "have seen" when you "were dead" ? I wonder if a dead person can see somehting?
what is the reasonable explanation behind it?

Naming God the 13th dimension doesn't make God that... Love and wisdom ...dimensions?

to better understand what you mean, please explain the following concepts:
1) Dimension, 2) Dead, 3) anti-matter.

Thank you.
wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/5/29 19:51
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
When I refer to dimensions I mean the levels in which we live in, the substance of reality.
This was known by the Mayans, yet the final level was set as man as the summit, when in fact it should be God that is.
Also dimensions can be viewed in a number of different ways, as from each understanding of a dimension; the levels below are contained within it.
As well as trying to stick the dimensions in terms of our reality as Einstein did, this is also from a spiritual sense and how spirit makes up, all things.

When I refer to having been dead, I mean that my heart had stopped and I saw heaven and hell, as spirit.
The reason I remember and can tell you what it looks like, is God has given me an almost photographic spirit, in which I remember both past life's and what I viewed whilst dead.
It has taken many years to stick it into words and even with my best wording, I can not do it justice.
I can try my best to relate it in a way that can be understood, yet there are always many things that are emotions and feelings that can not be fully expressed.

Anti-matter is the opposite to matter, matter is visible anti matter is non visible.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, so for matter to hold it's self up, there is anti matter.
This maybe an easier explanation, we think in the 7th dimension, it isn't solid yet it exists.
We create in the 6th dimension; it is with matter, that we make things.

As for God being the 13th dimension, a dimension must contain the dimensions below it all things in the universe are contained by something, so God is all of the dimensions.

This is away to express some of what I saw whilst dead, the part that gets me and why I say it as if it is a fact, is that the commandments and the I-Ching's numerology align perfectly with this same pattern.

Peace B with U
« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post